Hello I am back

"Freddie who is this guy?!" I shouted trying not to be scared. But deep down I knew I should be scared because Freddie was making sure I wasn't going near him.

"Well, your John-Paul knows who I am.." He smiled.

"What?!" I shouted moving back, causing Freddie to move back with me.

"You haven't heard?" He laughed. "I am Finn."

"How the hell could you laugh like that, why do you want me to meet you here?" I shouted at him trying to get out Freddie's arms.

"Well. I wanted you here because I wanted to tell you I was back in town and finally out of prison. But since Robbie's in you need to help me get him out!" He stepped more forward to me. I looked behind me and looked at Freddie. I knew it was the least I could do. It seemed like Freddie liked me and didn't want me to get hurt.

"Don't do it Amy." Freddie looked at me." I know he's my brother but he'll never know he has done wrong if you help him out so leave him otherwise he's just going to do the same mistakes." 

"Don't listen to Freddie.Come on you love Robbie we all know this and he loves you too." Finn smiled.

"You guys are messing up my brain, Just stop!" I walked off trying not to cry since McQueen's don't cry over boys. 

_______________________________Freddie's POV_____________________________________

"Leave her alone!" I stepped forward to him since I wasn't scared of him. "Why did you come back you know all you're gonna get is hate don't you?!" I shouted in his face.

"I don't really care, I am a changed man." He laughed.

"How have you changed when you're literally trying to make a girl get her ex boyfriend out of jail?!" I shook my head. "I won't tell you again leave her alone!"

"Or what?" He rolled his eyes. I shook my head.

"Well. One thing I will do is this!" I got a knife out of my pocket.

"Oh and what will you do with that?" He stepped back.

"You know what I am like. I will go into prison if I have to. Now do what as you told. Stay away from her!" I put the knife back into my pocket

"Oh Freddie Roscoe has got a crush on his brothers ex- girlfriend. Jason,Robbie and Holly. Ziggy, Tegan,Leela. Joe, you and Lindsey. Gosh the Roscoes are best known for the affairs." 

"I'd rather my family to be known as that, than a raper." I rolled my eyes. "Now my work here is done." I walked away 

_______________________________AMY'S POV________________________________________

I walked back home. "Mercy!" I shouted wanting to talk to her. Her and I were and still are so close.

"Yes Amy?" She said walking downstairs with Joe. 

"Gosh." I shook my head.

"What?" Mercedes laughed kissing Joe on the lips.

"Okay just don't tell me the details please. I have something to tell you, you better not tell John Paul." I shook my head. "He wouldn't be able to survive if he knew this."

"Amy tell me," Mercedes looked at me as if she knew what I was going to tell her. "Don't tell me.." Before she could finish her sentence I butted in.

"Yes he is out of prison." I rubbed my eyes.

"Oh god no."She shook her head.

"What is going on?!" Joe looked at Mercedes then at me.

"Finn is out of jail." I told him.

"You gotta be kidding me." He shook his head. "We've got to do something before John Paul gets back or sees him in the street." Then at that moment John Paul walked through the door.

"Did I just see who I thought I saw.." John Paul raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, Finn is out of jail. We are so sorry." I hugged him.

"I knew it!"He broke the hug and walked upstairs.

"What are we going to do?!" Mercedes watched him walk upstairs before turning to me then at Joe.

"He might of changed." Joe raised his eyebrow.

"But what if he hasn't?" I sighed.

"Then we will have to get John Paul through it." Joe looked at Mercedes.

"Okay, you mean like follow him when he goes out?" I smiled.

"Yeah we will take it in turns." Joe smiled.

"Great idea!" Mercedes laughed.

"But we will need to make it not obvious. Because if he knows we are doing this he will never become strong enough to walk around himself." I sighed.

"Okay deal." Joe and Mercedes said together.

"Okay." I walked upstairs and knocked on John Pauls door.

"Hey come in!" He shouted. "Doors open!"  I walked in and sat on the bottom of his bed.

"Hey, you going anywhere today?" I smiled.

"Why you ask?" He sighed. "This is because of Finn isn't it?" 

"No I think we should go shopping together." I smiled,feeling bad because I just lied to him, I hated lying to my family.

"Oh I don't know." He shrugged.

"Please I'll ask Porsche,Celine,Theresa,Cleo,Nana,Prince,Mercedes,Prince and Hunter to come with us."

"Oh okay then." He rolled his eyes as he didn't want to.

"Be more happy man!" I smiled with my geordie accent.

"Okay. Hooray!" He said sarcastically.

"Okay get ready we will be going soon." I joked

"What?!" He rolled his eyes. "Not today it's 8:30 at night women go to bed!" 

"Okay okay dad." I smiled before walking out. Then I got a text from Dodger.

Dodger:Who was it?!

I looked at it and rolled my eyes.

Me:Finn

I sent it then got ready for bed.

Dodger: As in Finn O'connor?!

I knew I should stop kicking off with him as he is just keeping me safe.

Me: Yes, he's back from prison, don't worry Freddie was there.

I laid down with my phone lying down next to me.I scrolled through Instagram until I got another text because I knew he was going to text me back.

Dodger: You should really stay away from him..

I replied.

Me: Don't worry I will. I am going to sleep now I love you, see you in morning prince.

I smiled because for once I was telling him I loved him instead of having a go at him it felt good I didn't want to be angry all the time

Dodger: Okay see you tomorrow love you beautiful