Chapter 12. Truth or Dare.

"Can you let that go?" Silvester glared at Zoe and she glared back at him.

"No."

"Guys, it's just a goldfish, can you drop this nonsense?" Lexi was exasperated with the two and was trying her best to solve the damn 'goldfish' fight.

"But Lexi, the bastard is trying to choke down the baby fish by the dirt so I am just implying the truth." Zoe glared at Silvester and he scowled at her.

"It was visual. Not real."

Lexi didn't want a repeat telecast of the stupid show going on in front of her and put her hand on her forehead, ignoring their bickering.

"Hey Lexi." She turned to see Troy, the football player and damn, she knew he has a crush on her.

"Hey." She smiled at the brown haired boy in front of her and Troy took a step back seeing Silvester's glare.

"Umh. Ryan is calling you three." Troy drawled and Silvester held onto Lexi's arm dragging her away from him and Zoe followed behind.

Lexi turnes her head slightly to look at him and mouthed 'sorry' to which he gave her a small nod before walking away from there.

Lexi glared at her brother and he ignored her but the good thing was 'goldfish' drama wass over.

They spotted Ryan flirting with Tia and Zoe rolled her eyes at his wooing ways. Silvester jumped into his arms and gave his cheek a smooching kiss. "Do you call for me, my dear?"

Zoe, Tia and Lexi giggled as they saw the scrunched up face of Ryan and weird lovey dovey face of Silvester.

"You disgusting piece of shit." Ryan pushed him away and wiped his cheeks hurriedly, as if trying to remove the germs from the Silvester that could affect him.

"Relax." Tia put her hand on Ryan's shoulder while Silvester helped himself off the ground.

"Yes darling, relax." Silvester once again get into 'lovey dovey' attack mode and Ryan glared at him before punching him in the gut.

"Ow."

"You don't have to do that." Lexi scowled at him and Ryan sighed with regret.

"Are you ok, Silvester?" Ryan asked and Silvester nodded slowly.

"Sorry man, I forgot." Ryan said and Silvester smiled slightly, before hugging Ryan.

"I know darling, you love me." Silvester said and Ryan roll edhis eyes at him.

"Yeah yeah." They laughed as Ryan awkwardly consoled a fake crying Silvester and what they say, 'all is well, when it ends well'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, it was not the end for them and now they were sitting in a circle waiting for spin the bottle to start as Ryan explained the rules.

"So, the one with the end will give a task to the one with the tip." Lexi found herself sitting between a seething Sebastian and the boy with a crush on her but the boy she wants was not here.

"So let's start, shall we?" Ryan asked and they cheered as the bottle was spinned. The tip ended up on Zoe and the end on Tia's twin brother.

"Aw, I have got something." Ken smirked playfully at Zoe and then gave Sebastian a sly smile. "-and you are going to love it."

"Just tell already." Zoe gave Ken an impatient look and he smirked.

"You have to give Sebastian a hickey."

"Shit!" One of the football player whistled played and everyone howled with laughter while Zoe blushed.

"You-!" Zoe glare at Ken but before she could lunge at him, Sebastian pulled her on his lap, earning wolf whistles from the boys.

"I am waiting Zoe." He whispered mischievously and Lexi giggled as a blushing Zoe drew closer to his neck and managed to give him a purplish mark, which earned them another set of whistles.

"Let's move on." Ryan said after Zoe positioned herself beside Sebastiann and the bottle was spinned again.

The tip stopped on Ken and the end is on Silvester. "Sit in your boxers till the end of the game."

Zoe gave Silvester a high five and Ken muttered curses as he stood up to remove his clothes. He stripped down to his boxers and once again sat down beside Tia.

Ken glared at the gay boy beside him as he kept his stare on his abs.

The door opened, the music flowing in and Lexi unconciously blushed as his blue eyes fell on her.

"So, what did I miss?" Adrian asked as he noticed the almost naked state of Ken and then the hickey on Sebastian's neck.

"Just loads of wolf whistles." Tia filled in and everyone laughed. "Come join us Adrian."

Adrian approached Lexi, who unconciously shifted towards Sebastian making space for him.

Adrian sat down beside Lexi casually, separating Troy from her, who looksed hurt. Lexi glanced at him from the corner of her eyes only to find him staring at her and she blushed.

"Missed me, butterfly?" Adrian asked wiggling his eyebrows and she push him away slightly embarrased.

"Let's move on." Troy snapped, having enough of this nonsense and Ryan spinned the bottle.

Lexi looked at the tip of the bottle in front of her and then at Tia, who was smiling mischievously.

"Lexi, you have to kiss the boy you like the most, except your brothers," She pause and then smirked. "-on the lips."

"Damn! I don't have a death wish." One of the jock muttered.

"You ain't getting any." The one sitting beside him mocked and everyone laughed in amusement.

But Troy was the happy, too happy to understand the fact that she didn't like him.

"Umh-I-I-" She glanced at Sebastian from the corner of her eyes and then at Zoe who did a head nod towards him.

She looked at Adrian and pulled him towards her through the collar of his shirt taking him offguard while Troy's heart crack into pieces as everyone awed.

Even Sebastian was amazed to see the emotions she felt for him and looked at Zoe who confirmed his suspicion.

She likes him.

Adrian looked at the girl in front of her and the beast inside him approved of the innocence he felt inside her.

Her lips slowly parted and met his, a shudder followed through as his arms wrapped around her in possessive stance showing the world she was his.

Only his.

But can he be hers?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Don't forget to vote and comment*