The Morning after

I woke up in the morning it was about 10oclock with Joe's arms wrapped around me and him snoring lightly in my ear. I wiggle to to try to get out from underneath him to go shower, he stirred well I try to get up"mmmm morning love""morning""what are you doing where are you going""to the bathroom to shower""mmm ok I'll be here in the bed when you get out." I give him a fast kiss and go to walk into the bathroom not expecting to be as sore as I was. I run the shower and look in the mirror I thought to myself so this is what they mean bye sex hair. I jump in letting the water wash off the remains of last nights activities. I walked out 15 minutes later and Joey had breakfast sent up for us before we checked out. As we are sitting down to eat he just keeps looking at me " whatcha looking at babe?"" You""why""because I just love you so much and...and"
JOEY POV
Ok so seriously I can't believe last night I lost my virginity to the one person who means the world to mean inside out. I have had dreams of that moment but those couldn't even compare, I just hope it was something she will remember forever.
We finished breakfast and checked out and headed home.

( ok so very short chapter but I have writers block for this chapter but have crazy good ideas for the following chapter just please stick with me 😀)