Ill never let you go

I woke up that next morning stiff and sore from the fight and I looked over there was no Joey did I imagine the whole thing, did the Hennessy real have me that drunk that I imagined he was here. I got up and walked to my bathroom to hear the shower running, I open the door to see a soaking wet Joey's head pop out from behind the curtain " morning Babe""morning, who made the shower so loud my head is killing me?"" There is Tylenol and a bottle of water next to the bed take it and lay back down and wait for me ok!""ok""oh Lee I missed you""missed you too" he peaked out his head giving me a kiss and went back to finish up. I walked back into my room and grabbed my phone to find out that Fresh had called several times and by his texts he wasn't happy "shit what the fuck am I going to do!" Is all I could think I dialed him back and tried to talk in a whisper not knowing Joey finished up and was about to come out the bathroom til he heard me on the phone " Fresh""where you at, what's good""I just woke up""You was supposed to ride with us on a drop"" umm I'm not going to be able to go family stuff""bullshit you don't think I don't know loverboy is home from tour""what he have to do with this Fresh""now it would be a shame if something was to happen to him because you didn't go on the drop wouldn't it""Fresh please!!"" 15 minutes at the spot or your lover boy I'm going to be paying a visit""no Fresh leave Joey alone I'm on my way""good girl, strap up we going to war""I'm on my way""Leesa 15 minutes or I pull up""I'm on my way" I hung up threw clothes on and was just about out my window when Joey came out " your not going anywhere ""I have a quick little thing to do Babe I'll be back in a hour""bullshit your making a fucking run don't think I don't know""umm don't know what your talking about!" I hate lying to Joey but at this point I know what Fresh is capable of I've been there to see it Joey isn't going to be next. I don't care if he has to hate me it's the only way I know he is safe from Fresh. " I heard your phone call your going on a run with Fresh I'm not stupid ""think what you want""I know what I heard Leesa""think what you want I have to take Kelly to get her Depo shot""bullshit Leesa I'm telling you don't go out that window!!"" Your telling me, your telling me, oh ok... I'm out!" And with that I hopped out the window and turned to look back at the window " I'm sorry Joe, this is how it's got to be" I ran across the lawn jumped in my Benz and sped off, I rather have Joe hate me than to have him be another victim of Fresh. I pulled up to the spot everyone was there waiting to make the drop. " look who showed up""you didn't leave me a choice Fresh""we will talk about this later, you strapped?""Yea""get in the car!" And just like that we got In And took off all I could think about is how Joey must hate me but this is the only way He is going to be safe and this is choices I've made now I have to live with it. As I'm doing a run Joey had called the guys and Biscuit and Vic over to his house to try to get this fixed. Everyone made it to the McIntyres in like 15 minutes knowing this is a very serious matter. After much discussion Vic who was previously a Navy Seal And Biscuit who on many occasions said he lay his life on the line for me agreed to confront Fresh and offer him $750,000 to leave me alone and let me out. Joey insisted on going against everyone's advice. I got home a little while later Well everyone was still at Joeys, Jordan must have noticed my car had pulled in and he slipped out the back door and jogged across the yard to my house. I must have not heard him knocking So he ran up the stairs and pushed the door open to my room " Lee" I quickly turn around trying to hid the cuts on my side and the gash over my lip. " J what you doing here?""looking for you"" " umm ow can you ow give me a second"" you ok?""Yea"" no your not what's wrong""nothing ""tell me or I go get Joey and all the reinforcements next door"" god J here look I'll be ok."" Damn Lee that doesn't look good!""I'm fine ow I just need to clean it up""you need more help then that I'm going next door""damn J no you cannot tell Joey promise me!""Lee look at you I can't do that ""J NO!, Promise me I don't need him in this ""fine I'm going to get Vic he will know what to do but DO NOT tell Joey you hear me!""fine I'll be right back" Jordan grabbed his phone and called Vic as he headed down the stairs to meet him at my house so it wouldn't be so obvious. Jordan came back up a couple minutes later with Vic "Leesa" "hey Vic ow""Leesa what happened to you""umm kinda got into a little fight""A Little fight who did you get into it with Mike Tyson""funny, can you help me before Joey realizes I'm back?""Ok first of I need to do this." Vic walks over wraps me in a hug and kisses me on the top of my head""Lee you need to settle down this shit isn't you""if it was that easy Vic I would have walked away today"" then do it""it's not that's simple Fresh is never going to allow it, I'm too good at what I do""and that is??""not that really Vic I'm a fighter""you a fighter""yes I black out and I just go, plus I know too much it would never happen." "Well something has to be done but first let's get this cleaned up, Vic cleaned up my lip and cleans and wraps my side. " now if you don't want Joe to find out about this you going to have to keep your hands to yourself and your clothes on so he doesn't see this""Really Vic?" I said with a giggle " in all seriousness yes because if he sees this he is going to see red and there will be no stopping him, so keep your lady bits  to yourself for like a few days tell him your on your period or something""god Vic""Leesa"" fine""ok I got to get back over there before they get suspicious.""ok thank you""you got it kiddo" and he hugged me and left. How could I have screwed my life up so bad not only do I have Joey smack dab in the middle of my mess now the boys are involved and I have Vic lying to him, what has happened to my life?!
I crawled up into my bed grabbed Joeys hoodie and just feel out asleep. Little did I know well I was asleep that Joey, Vic and Biscuit all were heading to the Eastside to find Fresh. Never in a million years did I expect that Joey would go put himself on the line so that I can be safe and out the game.
Joey,Biscuit and Vic pulled up at the spot about 9 o'clock that night and was met but Fresh and the crew " So your the pretty boy singer that my girl is in love with""Yes I'm her fiancé"" fiancé the ain't no ring up on her finger brah""well  I haven't asked yet but she is mine""if she was she wouldn't be over here with us""regardless stay away from her""no""I'm telling you stay away from Leesa""naw dawg she has the ability to help me make mother fuckin money""money is that what you want""dawg it's all about that money""well what about this I give you $750,000 and you leave her alone and let her out""Ok I let her go for the money but she need to jump out""no I pay you cash, show him Vic" Vic opens a backpack filled with cash"it's your but it ends tonight""how about I leave her alone for the cash she still has to jump out!"" Biscuit speaks up " leave her alone I'll fight in her place""fuck I look like you don't want her to fight fine but pretty boy fights me"" you got it" before Biscuit and Vic could try to even talk him out of it Joey throws a punch and hits Fresh right in the jaw, the fight continued for 10 minutes with Biscuit and Vic having to sit back and watch. When all was said and done I was out but at what cost Fresh set out to leave one last message to Me. " tell that bitch to not let me catch her on my block" they loaded into Vic's hummer "Joe man we gotta get you the ER my dude""no B I just want to go home to her"" dawg you can't even see out your eye""I don't care I'll be fine take me home I need to be with her,I need to tell her it's over, she doesn't have to run no more""whatever you say" Vic pulled the hummer up to My house about 20 minutes later, Joey Made His way to the door and he waited til the guys pulled out before he let His body give out to his injuries. He opened the door and came up my father was on a business trip so he wouldn't be a issue. He made his way up my stairs by that point the pain was starting to take over and his leg gave out as he tried to open my bedroom room sending him falling to the ground and with crash I woke up to find the love of my life on the floor "JOEY!!" I jumped out of bed and ran to him not knowing what had happened "baby""Joey what happened ""It's over""what's over""Fresh your out he will never get in our way again""I help him get up to the bed and tears start to flow from my eyes." What are you talking about""your out the game I got you out""Joey how""I paid him to leave you alone he took the money to do it but said you and to jump out""Joey""so I took your place.""Joey"" baby" I just cried "Joey we need to get you help""no...no I just need to be with you""but Babe your hurt""I'll be ok""at least let me clean you up"" ok" so I went into my bathroom to grab some peroxide and gauze and went to cleaning his wounds, he had cuts everywhere some which he should have had stitches but he refused. I finished cleaning his wounds and helped him undress and get into bed " Joey""yeah Babe" I looked up and kissed him""thank you""anything for you, I love you""I love you too."