Girl next door

June 8
It was a hot Saturday morning in June when their car pulled up to a house in Boston. Leesa jumped out of her fathers car " daddy why do we have to move her all my friends are back in New York!" " Princess I took a job as partner at a firm here we had too." " daddy you don't understand!" Leesa was a daddy's girl if you ever met one, he father a very successful attorney in New York took a position at a very prestigious law firm in Boston. Leesa was a very petite 15 year old with long brown hair and the most expressive chocolate brown eyes.
Joey peered out his bedroom window to see what all the commotion was and what his eyes seen was going to be someone who would change his life and he didn't even know it. He watched for a while as they unloaded the moving truck when he noticed that she was having trouble with a box he darted out and ran across the yard
"Hey you need help with that?" As he grabbed the box Leesa was struggling with, " yea thanks" " hi I'm Joey by the way " "Leesa." She walked him in and showed him were to put the box " well thanks, what was your name again?" "Joey " "Joey thanks I'll guess I'll see ya around since I guess I'm stuck here." "What you mean stuck here, where you from?" " New York my dad took a job as a partner a law firm here, so I guess I'm stuck here in Boston!" " Well give it a chance you may like it " "doubt it" "well give it a chance, I'll see you later." Joey walked out and over to his house .
Kay Joey's mother stops him as he walks to " Son who was that that you were talking to?" " new girl next door her name is Leesa I guess they are from New York."

(Sorry very short starter chapter bear with me it will get good)