Getting ready to go

We went back to Joeys and after hours of talking and tears we settled things it was about 11 that night when Joey springs it on me that we need to meet with housing contractor at 8 in the morning "Jesus Joe really 8am why so early?""this guy only does early mornings." Just then I get a text from Mark
Mark: hey beautiful you ok?
Me: yea just gonna lay down
Mark: ok call me if you need me
Me: I will
Mark: night sweetie
Me: night Marky
" hey Babe who was that?""Marky""what the hell he want""to check on me""yea ok""can we not do this""fine""are you coming to bed""yea be in in a second I gotta piss." I changed into one of Joeys tee shirts and threw my hair up on the top of my head and climbed into bed. Joey came out a second later "I'll be right back""where you going""gotta run downstairs be right back""ok." I turned out the light grabbed the remote and curled up in bed, Joey came back a few minutes later and yelled threw the door " hey Babe close your eyes""ummm ok why""gotta surprise for you""umm ok" so I shut my eyes "ok on the count of 3 open your eyes ok, 1...2...3 now open them" when I open my eyes I did not expect to see Joey holding the cutest lil puppy, I jumped out of bed and ran over"oh my god Joey she is adorable when did you get a puppy""I didn't get her for me I got her for you!""Joey oh my god I love her" and I grab her out of Joeys hands and leaned in and kissed him " I remember how you told me you wanted a Pomsky so I made a few calls and here she is""when did you do this?""earlier, her little spoiled ass flew in from Pennsylvania on Maurice's private plane""are you serious?""Yes""what's her name?""Well that's up to you?""I think I'm going to name her Gucci""Gucci really, your naming the dog Gucci?" He said with a laugh "yes why what's wrong with it?""do I really gotta today?"" Let's not""So now when I'm touring and we're in the new house you have something to keep you company""I love her Joey""and I love you, I'm gonna run downstairs and grab her crate""ok" I laid on the floor playing with Gucci til Joe come back up and said we needs to crate her since we were going to bed. We got her settled in her crate and put it next to the bed and then crashed out so we could get up early to meet with the contractor.
We got up that next morning and headed over to the house " have any idea what you want to do with the house?" " I love it the way it is honestly maybe a pool and a room downstairs off the livingroom""What for""like a playroom""playroom?""playroom, I thought the playroom was our bedroom!""not that kinda playroom you pervert""I was kinda thinking about maybe having some lil rugrats running around of our own for that playroom!""like kids?""yea kids""are you serious, I thought you were admit about no babies after Brook?""yea well I changed my mind, all I want is you to get married, this house and to have a bunch of mini McIntyres running around!""So we're talking marriage,house kids the whole thing?""yea well not tommorow but yes.""oh baby you have no idea how happy that makes me, let's pull over and practice quick!""Joesph if you don't keep driving it's gonna be a long wait for you to start practicing, we are not practicing on I95!" He leans over and kisses me as he head over to the house.
We arrived and Jeff our contractor was already there waiting "so Mr McIntyre do you have any idea of what you like to see interms of the House""well I tour a lot so anything that my fiancée wants done to the house is the goal since this will be her full time residence well I travel." " Ok Miss Engert do you have any ideas? Just then Joe's phone rings and he steps away " first off call me Leesa I love the layout of the house for the most part there are just a few tweaks I want to make" Jeff grabs his pen and paper "ok what are those so we can get back to the office and get the sketches and blue prints going I know Mr McIntyre said How wants the house to be able to be competed by November"" Ummm November He didn't mention that to me""I don't know that's what he asked of us, so what would you like to see done""mostly I like to see the wrought iron gates taken down replaced with stone,something maybe done like pillars, I want it to be secure but mostly very classy and attractive, in the backyard a pool with hot tub I want the pool done to be kid friendly as well, The biggest job really is I like a add on put off of the living room and just in the master bedroom can we replace the sliding doors to the balcony with maybe French doors and master bath room get rid of the exsisting tub and install a garden style tub." "Ok anything else?""not that I want maybe Joey has something he wants.""only changes he asked is the soundproof one of the downstairs level rooms for use as a studio."" Ok well then that's all the changes I like to have happen""ok Miss Engert...Leesa Gina our interior designer will call you in the next couple days to start working on the interior""ok great" just then Joey came back in leaned over and kisses me " so sorry that was Johnny""everything ok""yea fine""ok so Mr McIntyre Leesa and I got everything covered that she wanted other than studio space anything else you want?""no not really just whatever She wants make it happen I'm not even concerned with the price, I just want her happy""Ok Mr McIntyre we'll get right on it." Joey walked Jeff out and I just wandered around this huge gorgeous house that soon will be our dream house, the house we raise our kids in, grow old in but why am I still so nervous about it. I was standing out on the balcony of our bedroom that overlooked the backyard when Joey came up behind and wrapped his arms around me " so you happy about all this""yes but nervous all at the same time"" why are you nervous""we both never been on our own""I know but we will figure it out together."
The next few weeks flew by and soon the house was almost finished and if that wasn't causing me anxiety Joey sprung on me that in a few weeks they would be heading to Miami to start recording a new album. It was Saturday afternoon and Joey was home packing and I was at my dad's packing when Raeanne popped through the door " hey hoe""hey skank""so your really packing huh?""yea""seems like end of a era we have so many memories here""right, but nothing will change just a bit of a longer drive now""I know""for god sakes you even got a key to the house before we even Had moved in""I know but I'm not going have my best friend like 5 minutes away anymore your all moving and getting married and shit on me""that's not going to change it the boys are always gone imma need you more than ever especially since I told Joey I've been thinking maybe we should you know try again""try again for what?""a baby Rae I want a baby!""shut up are you serious?""Yes Joey was so excited when I told him, And the doctor says their is no reason I couldn't have kids so I'm thinking of going off my birth control.""awe boo that's great, are you sure now is the time to do that though with the move, them back in the studio and Christmas all going on""I didn't say were going to get pregnant tommorow just thinking about going off birth control there is no telling how long it could take to happen." True but they way you two go at it you will be pregnant the night you go off birth control""shut up we ain't that bad""oh ok tell someone who wasn't in the same house as you two and as you happened to scream a few times "daddy" well you too were going at it, you realized you two broke the bed in the spare room right""shut up no we didn't""ummm yes you did I had to cover you twos asses with mom and dad when they got back about that you know, you owe me." We both burst out laughing we always know how to turn a moment around and make each other laugh til we almost pee our pants. We sat packing my room up for the next couple hours til there was a knock on the door and it was Donnie and Joey. They both came in my room and Donnie Flops on my bed " hey Donnie you do realize we had sex on that bed your laying on last night" " WHAT THE FUCK MAN EWW" and he jumps out the bed at that point Joey and I are laughing " dude we were at moms last night, you seriously called me at midnight you don't remember"" oh yeah, you two are assholes""yea well that was too easy big brother." " Well tommorow is the big day huh?""yup you guys ready""he is I'm nervous""Babe there is no reason to be""but what about my dad who is going to send out his dry cleaning or remind him to take his meds in the morning?""baby he is a grown man I'm sure he will be ok""I guess your right." Rae and Donnie stood at my house about half a hour and headed to Alma's for dinner and we headed next door with my dad Kay had made us a special dinner. The evening ended about 930 and we headed up to Joeys room one last time to knock out the boys would be over early to help us move our stuff over into our new house together.