十三

"Guys!" Jimin yelled from the living room. "Come and check this out" He sounded cheerful and awed. I sighed as I put down the knife and some duct tape on the kitchen counter. I was trying to make a spear with a broom stick and a knife but it wasn't working out as well as I thought.

I was the last one to enter the living room because apparently everyone was already there staring at Jimin who was sitting near an ancient looking cabinet. Namjoon noticed me and smiled but I kept my expression blank.

I thought back to how I woke up in his arms this morning. I had felt a warm body next to mine when I gained consciousness from my deep sleep and opened my eyes only to notice his face was very close to mine and his arms were wrapped around my waist. I think he has a habit of holding a girl's waist all the time.

Thankfully, I was smart enough not to scream at his face and cause everyone to show up in my room from the commotion. I just pushed him off me as he was still asleep and got out of bed as quickly as possible. Although I had my suspicions that he was awake all that time.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Jungkook spoke up. "What is it?" He asked as he took a seat on one of the extravagant sofa's and put his left ankle on his right knee. Jimin smiled brightly as he moved forward to grab the golden handle on the cabinet.

He pulled it open and inside was a big black metal locker. It had a code lock on one end of the door and looked like it was very hard to open. Jimin turned and looked at Yoongi with big eyes, as if asking him to open the locker for him.

It took Yoongi a moment but he sighed and agreed on opening it. "Now that I think about it, this might actually come in use" He said as he put in the password. A small green light bleeped, showing that it was the right code and the heavy metal door opened by itself.

Everyone including me gasped as we saw what was inside. The wall of the locker was stacked with rifles, snipers, ak47's and other big guns. There were a bunch of boxes filled with bullets on the shelves and the lower part was filled with handguns and pistols.

Wow this is so cliché. We're in a zombie apocalypse and now we've found a locker full of weapons that could defend us. There were also some deactivated bombs sitting on the upper shelf and daggers that looked a lot like simple knives hanging from small hooks placed on the wall.

"Damn" Namjoon said as everyone else was too speechless to say anything. He moved forward and grabbed an ak47 to examine it closely. "It's so heavy" He said as he lifted it with visible effort.

"Well yeah. They are real" Yoongi said as he grabbed a pistol and loaded it with bullets like a professional. He aimed the gun at the wall opposite us and a loud bang went across the house showing that he just fired. There was a small black hole on the wall and some smoke was coming out of it, leaving my mouth agape. I had never seen someone shoot with a real gun. My mother had a gun in her drawer but she never used it so I was startled by the loud noise the gun had caused.

"Why do you have these?" Jungkook said as he joined them and held a huge machine gun and put the end on his shoulder because it was too heavy to handle.

"My dad holds an important place in the army" The young man shrugged as he put down the gun he had just fired with. Somi and Taehyung were about to grab a gun each when Yoongi stopped them. "I don't want to risk being killed by giving guns to you two" He said as they both pouted and whined.

"Here Sora" Namjoon threw me a pistol to check out and I caught it without any effort. It was heavier than I thought it would be but it was also easy to hold because it fit in my hand perfectly.

"How come she gets to have one and I don't" Taehyung crossed his arm as Jimin chuckled at his childish attitude. Somi was busy trying to convince Jungkook to let her hold the machine gun by acting cute and rubbing her hand on his thigh. I cringed and walked closer to the locker to grab a sniper. I always wanted to hold one and look through the telescope to see how far I can zoom.

"This is so cool. We can shoot those stupid walkers without getting their brains splattered on us" Jimin said as he pretended like he was aiming and shooting loads of walkers. I thought about how I could take some of these with me when I leave to look for my grandmother. It was a great way to defend myself. Yep, I'm definitely leaving today.

"I could teach you guys how to load the pistols so everyone can carry one to defend themselves" Yoongi suggested "But I'm too lazy so go and watch a tutorial on Youtube or something" He said as he took the big guns from everyone and gave them a pistol instead.

"We can take the heavy guns when we decide to leave the house" Namjoon said taking the lead.

"Only Namjoon and I will have the code to this locker in case any of you try to steal the guns" Yoongi looked at me suspiciously and I only returned a glare. They all agreed until Yoongi decided to take out some silencers and throw one to each person holding a pistol. "This is to avoid as much noise as possible because I don't want a million zombies surrounding my house because you all decided to play with some guns"

He closed the locker and the hid it with the cabinet door then dusted his hands. Everyone scattered away, too excited to use the guns while I decided to go back to the kitchen and continue to build a DIY spear, the pistol placed safely in the waist of my jeans.

Sorry for the filler guys XD I'm a bit busy these days

Sorry for the filler guys XD I'm a bit busy these days. But as promised, here is chapter 13 ^^