Board Games (Jason and Whizzer)

Before you get really confused! This is not a ship between the two!!!!! This is just them hanging out that's why it's an 'and' not and 'X or /'. They are just hanging out as pals because they are friends.~ Lizzy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I moved the king and smirked at Jason. "I will not lose again Jason!" I laugh. He rolls his eyes and fixes his glasses.
"We'll see about that Whizzer." He returned with a smirk. I liked to hang out with Jason, he was a very nice kid and I really cared about him. "There you're turn." He says. I glance back at the board. Crap he has me cornered...Quickly I move a pawn trying to block his move. "Nice move Whizzer! You're getting much better!"
"What can I say Jason, I'm a fast learner." He scoffs.
"Whizzer we've been playing chess for two hours."
"So...fast learner!" He moves his piece and takes my king.
"Check mate." Jason says grinning at me.
"Oh come on I was so close!" I laugh.
"Want to go again?" He asks. I stand up from the table.
"I don't think I can go on Jason. You have beaten me too many times!" I flop onto the couch and stick my tongue out.
"Whizzer stop being dramatic!" He laughs. "If we go again I'm sure you'll win!" I look at him.
"I can't play I'm dead." I drop my head again. Jason gets up and walks over to me.
"Whizzer! Get up! You're not dead!" I open one eye and look at him.
"Nope pretty sure I'm dead Jason." He laughs and sits in my chest.
"If you're dead you can't talk." He counters. I shrug.
"No I can talk. I'm a special talking dead person." I laugh. "No I'm actually a zombie! And I'm going to eat your brains!" He jumps off me and laughs. I lean up holding my arms out. "Grrr, I need brains!" I say trying not to laugh. Jason grabs a pillow.
"You aren't getting my brains!" I start to walk at him slowly laughing. Jason swings the pillow at me but I dodge it and grab him. He laughs and yells trying to kick me.
"Now I've got you! And I'm going to eat your BRAINS!" I yell and Marvin walks into the room.
"Um...what are you guys doing?" He asks with a bit of a laugh.
"Whizzer is a zombie and is going to eat my brains." He says nonchalantly.
"Oh well...I'm a zombie hunter! I'll save you Jason!" He laughs running over to us.
"No I'm going to eat his brains!" I make fake chomping noises and laugh.
"No!" Marvin yells. "Now he's a zombie too!" He says dramatically with a laugh. I look at Jason.
"Now we have to eat his brains!" I yell walking over to Marvin, Jason right behind me. We both grab him and pretend to bite him.
"Oh no! You've got me!" He swings his arms around both of us and holds us close. "But now you'll never escape! I'll hold you both forever!" Jason laughs and pushes away.
"No Whizzer help!" He laughs. I flop on Marvin causing him and laugh.
"I can't Jason he's got me." I laugh. Jason slips out of Marvin's arms and hugs both of us.
"There now you both aren't zombies. I cured you with the power of hug!" He smiles triumphantly. Marvin and I both laugh and applaud him.
"Thank you Jason!" Marvin says.
"Yes thank you very much Jason." We both smile. Jason is really a wonderful kid. I'm glad he is finally warming up to Marvin and I a lot more. "Alright, Jason do you have your bag packed for when you're mom comes?" I ask. He nods. "Alright well as long as you have it packed we can play one more round of chess. You're father can help me." Jason smiles.
"Alright deal!"