Rain (Whizzer)

I sat in front of the window watching the rain smash against it. Marvin had left me alone to drive Jason home. The rain was pounding against the window. I stood up shakily out of my wheel chair and undid the window latch. I leaned my head out and felt the rain drops on my face. The ground was far below and I couldn't help but look at it. Maybe I should just jump...that way Marvin wouldn't have to watch me die. It would just be easier for him. I gripped the frame temping myself. I don't want to leave him yet. My mind argues contemplating the pros and cons. I don't hear the door open.
"Whizzer what are you doing?" Marvin's voice is full of concern and I don't dare turn my head. "Whizzer?" I hear him take a few steps and guilt fills my mind.
"I'm sorry Marvin." I grip the window frame barely holding myself up. I heard Marvin walk up behind me, as soon as he was in arms length he pulled me back. Marvin hugged me tight and I held onto him.
"Whizzer don't give up. Please don't I can't lose you. Not now, not after everything." I held him and didn't say a word. "I know it's selfish asking you to fight. I don't know how much pain you must be in, how hard it must be. But please I can't lose you. I can't." Marvin began to cry. He tried to keep it quiet but I could feel his chest shaking with every sob.
"I'll fight Marvin, I don't think I can go. Not just yet. We can do it. I know you'll be here for me." I felt the guilt of even thinking of ending it. Marvin being here gave me hope. I know that I have to fight for him. For Jason, for everyone who cares about me. "Marvin can you shut the window. It's getting cold."