Love (Cordelia X Charlotte)

I sit on the couch reading a magazine.
"How was work?" I ask looking up from my magazine and at Charlotte. She takes off her jacket.
"It was good, no one died today. Isn't that something." I feel a laugh escape my mouth.
"That is quite the conversation starter. But yay I'm glad." This causes her to laugh.
"Oh, there was also some crazy old guy on level three who tried to eat a stapler." I start laughing like crazy.
"A stapler?" I ask disbelief lacing my words. She nods still laughing. It dies down after a bit leaving me red in the face. "God I love you. You and all your crazy stories." I smiled at looked at her again. I loved her, I loved her face, the way she spoke, I loved everything about her. She has been with me through thick and thin. Supported me when no one else would. That's why I loved her. Charlotte looks at me and waves a hand in front of my face.
"Earth to Cordelia." I swat at her hand, "What were you thinking about?"she teases.
"I was thinking about how much I love you. How much you mean to me." She smiles and sits next to me on the couch.
"You are too sweet. I love you too, do you know how great my life is?" I laugh a bit and she kisses me. Every time she does that my heart stops. I break the kiss and smile at her.
"If you love me so much then you'll try my newest creation!" With that I stand up and run into the kitchen. Charlotte let's out a exasperated laugh as I come back with a tray of appetizers. "Try one! They're all good!" Hesitantly she grabs one of them and eats it. I see her face scrunch up a bit.
"Wow these are very good!" She forces out.
"You think?" I say with a smile as I run the tray back into the kitchen. I knew she didn't like it, I could tell. She's too sweet and loves me too much to tell me otherwise. Sometimes it's annoying but It shows me how much she really cares.