Shopping (Cordelia/Charlotte & Whizzer)

"What do you think of this one!" I chime holding up a pastel sweater.
"It brings out your eyes nicely." Whizzer says with a smile.
"Charlotte what do you think?" I ask holding it up to myself. She looks at me.
"I like it." She smiles then returns to looking at some floral prints.
"This maybe? I think it's my color." Charlotte pulls out a red floral shirt.
"It's very...bright! It'll look nice on you!" Cordelia sings smiling. I roll my eyes and laugh.
"And you will attract every bee in the neighborhood." I add laughing Charlotte elbows me in my side, laughing with me.
"You're an ass." She states simply.
"I am an ass with the best ass." I strike a pose and laugh. Cordelia is on the verge of tears and giggling like mad. "Am I wrong?" I ask looking at them both.
"No I have the best ass." Charlotte chimes striking an equally bad pose. I scoff.
"As if." I go back to looking at clothes. "Charlotte I think this sweater would look nice on you." I say pulling out an electric blue sweater. She looks at it with wide eyed. She lets out a quick laugh.
"No way." I shake my head.
"Suit yourself, I think you'd look adorable in it."
"Not my color." She adds looking through a rack of shirts. Cordelia waves me over and I walk to her.
"On three we are going to scare her okay?" She whispers, I roll my eyes. "Come On...Ready? One...two..." We creep over to her. "Three!" We yell behind her and she jumps.
"Oh I'm going to beat both of your asses!" She yell laughing with us.
"Shh." I start.
"Let's go grab something to eat before both of you dorks get us kicked out." Charlotte adds walking away. We follow her laughing still.
"Mission success we have officially irritated Charlotte." I say fist bumping Cordelia.