Wedding (Trina and Mendle)

I stood in front of the mirror putting in my pearl earrings. I started to mess with the loose strands in my hair nervously.
"Cut that out you're gonna ruin it!" Cordelia yells batting my hand away. I laugh nervously.
"Fine, fine I'll stop. I'm just nervous that's all." Charlotte scoffed.
"Girl why are you nervous? You look great and it's not like this is your first time getting married. You're a pro by now!" Cordelia elbows her and stares daggers at her. "I mean er...it's only Mendel and you love him so. There's no need to be worried." A sudden knock at the door startles me nearly out of my skin. Cordelia answers it and Whizzer is standing in the door.
He's wearing a dark pink suit jacket and black pants.
"You look lovely Whizzer." I say with a smile as he straights his suit jacket.
"I look too gay don't I? Like you can spot me a mile away." He runs his hand through his hair trying to fix it. "I know you said your family is a little dodgy when it comes to this sorta thing so...this was the most tame one I had." I laugh again.
"Luckily for you my dad is dead. And I think that you look just fine, pinks in right now anyway." Whizzer's face lights up a bit.
"You think so? I mean it is a nice jacket." Charlotte laughs.
"We've got five minutes." I felt my heart start to pound.
"I'll go see if Jason is ready." Whizzer says leaving the room. Cordelia applies the last bit of makeup and smiles.
"You look beautiful Trina. Absolutely stunning." I smile at her.
"Thank you."
"Are you ready?" She asks and I take a deep breath.
"Yes I am." We leave the room and I stand in the hallways listening to the first few notes of Here Comes the Bride. I smile and everything hits me at once. This is the start of my new life. The doors open and Jason is standing there.
"Ready Mom?" He asks taking my hand.
"Yes I'm ready."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I'm back! Sorry for the long wait I have had a serious case of writers block this week! I really hope that you like this part because I rarely do anything from Trina's pov. So I'm hoping to do more with her and Mendel later! Other than that I have a few ideas for upcoming parts but if you guys want me to write anything specific just ask and I will! Anyway I hope you all have a lovely day and happy Pride!!! Love you all~ Lizzy 🏳️‍🌈