Anger

I could hear the blood pumping in my ears. I was unbelievably pissed. I had never been this mad in my entire life. I knew that Marvin and Whizzer were a thing how could I not have noticed that? I mean honestly did they think I was stupid? I'm not stupid. I pick up the plate of food I was carrying and walk into the dining room putting on a fake smile. Marvin is sitting there, smug as usual. I set the plate down and sit across from him.
"When do I need to pick Jason up?" I ask taking a sip of water. Marvin shrugs.
"They said around 7." He looks at the clock. My eyes trace over his face quickly. He's staring at me. "You okay Trina?" I smile but it was more like a sneer.
"Yes Marvin, I'm fine." No I'm not fine you idiot! Your cheating on me! You think I'm that stupid!? Do you?!
"Whizzed and I are going out tonight. Just grabbing some drinks before we go bowling. Guy night you know?" Oh trust me I know.
"Do you really have to go out tonight? I mean I wanted us all to spend a night together Jason misses seeing you. We were just going to watch tv maybe play some board games." I see his expression change a bit guilt in his eyes.
"Well eat together tomorrow. I've had this plans for a while Trina." With that I stand again, he's impossible.
"You're so selfish you know that? I hope you and Whizzer have fun tonight, if he gives you another hickey make sure that it's in a place your son can't see this time." With that I'm out of the room.
"Trina! What are you implying! I told you that wasn't-" I cut him off by slamming my door. I can feel the heat resonating off my cheeks and I smile a bit. I can't believe I said that.