Thoughts (Marvin and Dr. Charlotte)

Charlotte looked me over taking me carefully by the shoulders. "You know that he's sick, but we haven't talked about you. You have a huge risk of having the same disease Whizzer does." I shake my head.
"No that's not possible." She sighs.
"Look at me Marvin, you two were in a relationship and it's very likely you contracted it. In the chance that you did I just want to warn you that you have to be really careful. Whizzer-" I cut her off. 
"No Charlotte, he's going to get better and we're both going to be okay.."
"I'm not saying that Whizzer won't get better. Just let me test your blood, I just want to be sure Marvin." I nod.
"Fine, fine alright..."
"I'll check it tomorrow, go home and rest I'll take care of Whizzer."
"No, let me stay here tonight, please Charlotte." She sighs heavily before nodding. "Fine, I'll be back tomorrow morning." I mumble an alright before walking back into Whizzers room. He looks at me and smiles faintly.
"Hey jerk go to bed it's late." I laugh walking over to him.
"I can't sleep." Whizzer says taking my hand. I look at his hand, what am I going to do if I get sick? Who will take care of him, who will take care of me? Oh god what if I die before him...what if...I feel Whizzer squeeze my hand. "Are you okay?" I nod my thoughts falling away.
"Yes Whizzer, now shut it and go to bed." He laughs.
"I'll try..."