Preference 1*How you meet

Bennett: You had moved school roughly a week or two after the three musketeers. You had been walking out of the school when you heard someone get slammed against a locker. You turned round to see a girl with brown hair and glasses who had sunk too the floor with a blonde jock standing over her, with his airhead friends. You had heard of a girl named 'nerdy Naomi' which you thought was cruel. They had said not to talk to her but you had met her in English and she seemed quite nice. She was kind of like you, private, to yourself, there to learn but apparently that's why people don't like her. People were also talking about some jock named Raymond so you guessed that was the idiot in front of her. She went to get up and he kick her foot out from underneath her, sending her crashing down.

"Hey!" You shouted at them, "Quite picking on her." You had been bullied before and didn't like seeing it happen to others. His friends just sniggered as Raymond said,

"Watch it newbie. We'll give you a chance." He turned back to Naomi who was now looking at you. You didn't realise it but the three musketeers were also looking at you. They were going to say something but you had already done it. Having enough of this you opened your back and grabbed the thing at the top. A roll on deodorant. You grabbed it and chucked it at him and it hit him on the back of the neck.

"Hey!" They stormed over to you and you froze. You saw Naomi scramble to her feet and disappear. Crap! Raymond and his friends were in a line in front of you, blocking your view. Behind them was the three musketeers and Naomi who was asking for help. "What the hell do you think your doing, newbie?"

"Do we have a problem?" said a cold voice. Raymond whipped round along with the rest of his friends to see the guys behind them. It was the one in all black who had spoken. You didn't know who they were, yet.

"You know Raymond we gave you 3 strikes." Said the athletic one.

"And you've just struck out. So we suggest you leave" the last one with dirty blonde hair said.

"Why should we?" He tried to pick up a little courage. "Theirs only three of you." Raymond had 5 other people with him but everyone new their was no chance.

"Were giving you a chance to walk yourselves out before we drag you." The one with icy blue eyes said, as cold as his icy eyes.

He seemed to get the hint and he and his friends started to leave. As he was passing you he murmured something not family friendly about your looks and before you knew it blue eyes had him slammed up against a locker. He had straightened up completely and was holding Raymond up, his feet not touching the ground.

"Next time we give you an order, you follow while you can. Understand?" Raymond nodded his head in fear. Blue eyes slammed him again before dropping him. He and his friends literally ran out the doors. Thank god their was no teachers. The other two guys pulled him aside to talk to him. You looked over at Naomi.

"So," she said "hows your first day?" You burst out laughing while she grinned. That was how you met your best friends and your boyfriend.

Jordan: You had gotten into a fight with your parents and had said you were going for a walk. It was about 7 in the evening so their weren't that many people out. As you were walking you saw someone dangling over the side of a bridge, spray painting the top part. You stood under the bridge watching. You had seen some graffiti around the sitting all in grey and now you were seeing it live. You watched for about 15 minutes before he finished. He had on a orange hoodie, grey jacket, black jeans and his harness. He went back onto the bridge and was undoing his harness while you looked at the finished piece. He turned his head and saw you looking at it. He quickly grabbed his stuff and ran the 4 minute walk in about a minute.