Declan*Do you have a ride home?

A/N: WHOSE READY FOR HALLOWEEN? Do you want Halloween imagines/preferences? Cause I do!

I sat at my desk in music watching the clock tick tick tick. Mr. Hood droned on about notes and stuff, but I just wanted to sleep. I glanced over at Declan beside me who was just as bored as I was. We all knew what a quaver was.

The bell rang and I jumped up with a start, quickly getting out of my seat. The whole class copied, and Mr. Hood sighed, "Have a good night," he said before mumbling, "I guess,"

Letting out a sigh of relief, I shoved my papers in my bag. Declan, who had sat beside me since he moved to this school, was in a similar hurry. I waited for him to finish. He looked up from his bag as he zipped it, looking at me expectantly, "You almost ready?" I joked.

"Yeah sorry," he said, slinging his bag over his shoulder, "Didn't realise you'd wait,"

"Meh, it's alright. I like talking to you," I smiled as we walked out of the class, "Bye Mr. Hood," I said as we passed him.

"See ya at the Halloween disco," he said, not looking up from his phone.

I grinned, "I can't wait," I told Declan, "I love Halloween. Are you going?" Declan shrugged, "Oh c'mon. Please? It'll be fun,"

"Discos aren't really my thing," He said, scratch the back of his neck.

"Halloween is everyone's thing though," I said, in all seriousness, but he let out a laugh, "If you don't like Halloween, we cannot be partners. Seriously you'll have to move seats,"

"It doesn't fuss me," he said, "It's cool and all but meh,"

"Muggle," I muttered, "Anyway trust me it'll be fun. I was part of- "

"The committee that organised it. I know," Declan chuckled as we neared the doors to the parking lot, "It's all you've talked about in music,"

"Don't be a spoilsport. Besides then you know it'll be fun," I grinned "C'mon."

"I thought they stopped selling tickets,"

"Declan, I'm running it, I think I can sneak you in," I think I'm starting to sound desperate, but music was the only class we shared, and I wanted to talk to him. My friends have been badgering me to invite him since they found out I like him.

Declan let out a mix of a sigh and a groan as he held the door open for me "Maybe," he said and I couldn't help but smile, "But- "

"No buts. It starts at 8, sharp. I'll tell the doors to let you in. see ya," I rushed before running to my friend who was waiting at her car for me, "And be in costume!" I yelled over my shoulder.

Amy looked up with a smirk, "And who were you talking too?"

"Shut up," I mumbled.

"He's staring at you," she said in a sing-song voice as she got into the driver's seat. My head snapped in his direction. he was with Jordan and Naomi and as I looked over Jordan began to laugh. I mentally cringed as I got in the car.

School finished at 4 and the disco started at 8 but I had to be there by 7 since I was the unofficial head of the disco. So that meant three hours to get ready. Alright, breath. As much as I wanted to go all out with fx makeup I was sort of short of time and I didn't want Declan to run away screaming.

Amy had driven us to my house to get ready. She was going as a wind-up doll and I was disappointed in her. "C'mon, at least do a little gore,"

"No," she said as she applied her eyeliner, "I don't want to scare children,"

"Then what's the point?" She rolled her eyes, "Fine," I sighed, "what about a broken wind-up doll? No blood, just cracks,"

Amy paused and thought about it, "Okay that does sound cool. But you need to help me,"