How they get your attention

Who's your favourite?

Bennett

Bennett gets more affectionate if he wants your attention in public. Like if you're at school he'll grab your hand or put an arm around your waist which he never really did in public.

Sometimes it went further with him standing behind you and hugging you from behind or a kiss on the top of the head.

If you were in private he'd go further. Kissing up and down your neck, putting his hand on your thigh, whispering in your ear. He did it till you snapped and turned to kiss him, ignoring the smirk on his face.

Jordan

Jordan is obnoxious, so he'd just say your name over and over and over and over and over again until you threatened to kill him. He'd do it in different voices ranging from weird accents, singing it, shouting it or whispering it in your ear.

If you still wouldn't pay him attention he'd start poking you as well.

"(Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N),"

"WhAt!" You'd end up screaming at him.

"Hey" Then he'd peck your lips while you shot daggers at him, contemplating getting real ones.

Declan

Declan would sigh. Loudly. He'd huff and puff like the big bad wolf he pretends to be. He'd sit as close as possible and sigh. You'd ignore it at first. He'd do it again, more exaggerated and you'd glance at him.

The next time he did it you'd send him a sharp look and turn back to what you were doing. He'd keep doing it but doing other things too. Tapping, cracking knuckles, humming all the annoying things. Eventually, you'd snap and turn to him "Do you need something?" You'd plaster on a fake smile.

"A kiss?"

"You're lucky I love you."

Naomi

Naomi will pout. People might think she's 5 when they see it. She'll sit next to you and shuffle closer to you. She'd twirl her hair and pout while staring at you. "Babe" She would try to call you a few times, making you hum in response.

You knew what she was doing so would purposely wait a bit longer before stopping what you were doing with a smirk. "Yes?"

"Stop ignoring me."

You'd laugh "I'm not. I have homework, Amore."

"No, you have a needy girlfriend." She mumbled.

"Fine! Let's cuddle."

A/N: Hey, do you guys know of anyone posting good tggbb stuff? (Apart from Rubixcube, the queen herself.) If read a lot of them and I want moooooore.