Jamie: cold

I was sitting in the room Ryan let me stay in. I was to scared to get up and do anything but sit here. All of a sudden it got really cold. Ryan came in. "You left your cloak thingy in the park." "oops. Thank you." "no problem." he smiled and walked away.. I put it on cause I was cold. The cloak was light blue. I dont know why but all I knew was its my favorite color. Winter is my favorite season. I dont know why. They both signify coldness. Somehow. I put it on and immediately I was warm again. Then I was hot. I took it off again then I put it somewhere. I started to get cold again. This time I coyldnt find the cloak. "Ok then." so I got underneath the covers. It didn't help. Then I sat up. I looked at my hand which was the coldest. I was freezing over. It was weird. Frost was literally slowly going up my hand. Ryan came in and I hid my hand. He came and sat next to me. "Hi" ha said. "H-hi" I said like I was hiding something. Well I was technically. "Are you ok?" "y-yeah. All g-good" "you seem worried." I started shaking my head quickly. "No, n-nothing worrying" "you sure" I started to nod my head quickly. "Yep. All good." "ok then. Ill leave you to it." "o-ok. Probably a good idea." he then left. I looked at my hand and the frost was growing faster. I put my hand on the bed, then a thick layer of ice formed on the bed. I started to freak out. "Did I do that?" I asked my self. My hand was stuck to the bed, and since I couldn't move it, the ice was growing thicker and was rising. I was freaking out. Then all of a sudden, all of my memories were back. I remembered my powers, moicheria, Jenna, James, mom and dad, tetra, everybody and everything. I remembered I needed my cloak but I couldn't find it. Ryan was trying to get in but the door was jammed but the ice. I finally found my cloak but couldn't reach it. I grabbed the lamp and pulled it to me. I put it on and melted everything and Ryan fell in cause the ice was gone. "What happened? The door was jammed." "oh sorry about that." I looked down at my hand and all the frost was gone. Thank goodness. "Ok what happened." " dont know. I think something was in the way. Once I noticed you were trying to get in I... Yeah." "ok. Dinners ready." "ok" it was time for dinner. My first without my family. That's sad.