Jamie: Ryan!!

"You can only see the ship if you have powers from moicheria." he looked to the left as if he was hiding something. "Ryan? Even if you came from moicheria, you wouldn't be able to see it unless your powers didn't get taken away like us." "umm, its..." "Ryan?" I walked up to him. "Ryan? Is there something your not telling us?" Tiana asked him.
I was in front of him. I put my hand on his face and made him look at me. "Ryan. Talk to me." he looked into my eyes. "Fine, I did come from moicheria." I brought my hand down. "How do you know? Shouldn't your memories have been taken away?" "it didn't work. My powers didn't get taken away." "then shouldn't you be in moicheria. Didn't they tell you to come back?" "they did, but I wanted to sta.y. I cant use my powers." "what about the cloak?" "I had them disable my powers. I still have them i just can't use them until I put the cloak back on." "oh. Why?" "I wanted to stay on earth. I didn't want to go back." "what powers do yo have?" "fire powers." "oh" everything went black again and the three of us were in our subconscious again. The clounceler was the again. He said that Ryan has another chance to go home. We entered the real world again. We were on the ground. "Ryan, what are you going to choose?" I asked him. "I can go, with you." Eric and Tiana were confused. "What?" "he is from moicheria and he is able to go back." Ryan chose to go back to moicheria. Eric and Tiana said their goodbyes. We all entered the ship and went home after Ryan grabbed his cloak. We saw moicheria. I got nervous as we got closer to it. We entered moicheria and landed. I saw my family. I ran up and hugged my sister. Then my brother. Then my parents. Ryan came over to me. "Guys, this is Ryan." he shyly smiled and waved. Then I though. You can't choose who you want to be with on moicheria. I might not be able to be with Ryan. "Guys, on earth, he was my boyfriend." "boyfriend?" Jenna questioned me. "Yes. Please dont tell us we cant be together. We, love eachother." "you mean, true love?" "yes, it is something that nobody can really have here because we cant choose who to be with." "talk to the clounceler. He is the only one who can change the rules." James told me. I nodded my head. "Good idea. I will do that tomorrow." I looked at Ryan and smiled. Until tomorrow I guess.