Jamie: dance

I finished my dress after 2 weeks. The the dance was tonight and I was ready.

I put on the dress and Ryan came in to pick me up

I put on the dress and Ryan came in to pick me up. "Hey Ryan."  he smiled as soon as he saw me. "You look, wow." I smiled. He leaned in and kissed me. "Wow." I said. He held my hand and we went to the dance. When we got there, there was modern music playing and people were dancing. Ryan took my hand and led me to the dance floor. There were a lot of people. There was food on the table in the back. There were drinks on another table in the back. Ryan and I saw Eric and Tiana dancing together. Then me and Ryan started to dance. A fee pop songs came on, then there was a slow song. I knew what slow dancing was but I didn't know how to do it. He helped me. "Just put your arms on my shoulders." he grabbed my arms and put them on his shoulders. "And mine go here." he put his hands on my hips. I looked down at his hand then looked back up.
He was smiling at me which made me smile. His smile was so cute that everytime he smiled, I smiled. After the slow dance, he took me to the doors. "I need to show you somewhere." he took me on a small trail on a hill outside a town. When we reached the top, he took me to the edge. "Its so beautiful Ryan!" he took me to this small cliff on the outside of town. You could see the entire city from this spot. "How do you know about this place? Its amazing." "I go here when I need to get away. The sight is amazing at night." "yeah, it is." we sat on the edge for a bit just looking at the city. The sight was unlike anything I have ever seen. In moicheria, our small towns are nothing like this. All the light are off at a certain time in the night as to prepare for the next day of work. "This is great Ryan." I told him. "I thought you would like it." I made it snow above the entire city. It was December now and it hadn't snowed yet. This would have been the first snow this December. The sight became even more amazing. "Wow Jamie. This is beautiful." I smiled. He leaned in and we kissed. It was the best night ever.