Jamie: the question

After Ryan kissed me, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I stopped stuttering around him but the blush never stopped. He is, I don't know. If that is love, then yes, I love him. I have never felt this kind of feeling before. It is so unexplainable. All 4 of us were going to meet at the park. I went there and Eric and Tiana were talking to Ryan. He was shaking his head no. Then they saw me. When I came close enough to hear them, Tiana said "go, now, do it." he mouthed the words no and shook his head. "What happening?" I asked them. "Oh, Ryan wanted to ask you a question." Tiana told me while smiling.  "no, no, I don't really." Ryan replied. "Whats the question?" "Ryan wanted to ask you to the winter wonderland ball dance." Eric told me. "Whats that?" I asked them. "Its a dance in the winter. You dress up and dance and you go with people" Tiana explained. "Come one Ryan, me and Eric are going." "I-I don't," he couldn't finish his sentence. "Ryan'" I walked up to him and held his hand. "I would love to go with you to this dance." he smiled and pulled me closer to him. "Ok. Well I didn't even have to ask." "why didn't you want to ask me?" "I was afraid you would say no. Cause you know." I smiled and nodes my head. I looked back and Eric and Tiana were walking away. I looked back and Ryan kissed me. It was sweet. I'm going to a wit term wonderland ball dance. I need a dress. Luckily I was good at sewing. Looks like I'm making a dress tonight. Something light blue or white. Ok. Got it.