Jamie: wierd

I woke up in the park with no memories. Nothing. Nothing in my head. I was so confused. I was in the park just sitting there wondering how I got here. I was hot. Then I realised that I was wearing a cloak. Why? I took it off and set it next to me on the bench. I sat there for a minute. 2 guys and a girl came up to me. "Are you ok? You seem lost" one of the guys said. "I'm fine but I am lost. I have no idea how I got here." "what do you mean?" "I don't know how I got to the park." "where do you live? We can take you back." the other guy asked me "I-I have no idea. I have no memory's of anything." "she must have amnesia." the girl said to the guys. "Ok my name is Ryan. You dont know me but I can help you." Ryan has brown hair and brown eyes. "I'm Eric." he has black hair and blue eyes. "My name is Tiana" she had brown hair and brown eyes. They seemed pretty nice. Ryan put both his hands out for me to grab. As soon as I grabbed his hands, I started to feel something weird inside of me. I've never felt like this before. I stood up and we made eye contact. The feeling grew. For some reason I couldn't look away and he didn't look away. We were just looking into eachothers eyes endlessly. The feeling inside of me grew the longer we stared at eachother. Then Eric put his hand in front of our faces and waved. We then stopped looking at eachother and turned away. I looked at Tiana and she was smiling. The boys left to go talk. Tiana came over to me. "Hi, my name is Tiana. What's yours?" "umm, I don't" I was having trouble remembering it. For some reason the name Jenna was in the back of my head but I knew that it wasn't mine. "Jamie. My name is Jamie." "hi Jamie. I have a feeling we will be great friends." the boys came back over and I told them my name. I told them i had nowhere to go cause I had no memories of anything. Ryan said he had this small house that came with there house. They use it for guests. It has a kitchen with a stove, dishwasher and sink, a bathroom with a bathtub and a shower, a bedroom with a bed and nightstand next to the bed, and a small living area with a couch and a TV. It was pretty good so I decided to stay there until I could find where I lived.