Tiana: life

It has been a few weeks. We told Ryan about me and Eric. Sorry *Eric and I. That's better. Sorry, in a grammar freak. Kind of. That really bother me though. I dont know why. Anyways, Ryan thought it was cute. Jamie had no idea what we were talking about. Oh well. The 4 of us have been hanging out for a while and getting used to Jamie. She knows quite a bit now but none of her memories have clicked in her brain. We have been trying to work on it but nothing. I'm kinda glad though. Not trying to be mean or anything but, its nice to have another girl on the group. If she gets her memory's back, she might not hang out with is anymore. Or maybe she will. She just moved here. I know because she never went to this school before we saw her in the park so she might since she hasn't made any friends her except for us. I honestly think that Jamie and Ryan will hit it off. They ate so cute together. The both blush around eachother. Sometimes Jamie stutters around him, they always look endlessly into eachothers eyes. It it soooooo cute and adorable. We pick on Ryan about it when Jamie is around. Surprisingly, he didn't hesitate to admit that he liked her. Here's what happened. We called a meeting, just the three of us at the park. The first thing said was by Eric. "You like Jamie." he said just straight forward. This is what Ryan said like 2 seconds afterward. "Yes I do." "really?" Eric said confused. "Yes, you already knew." "not that. You didn't even argue. Just yes?" Ryan nodded his head. "Wow! So much easier than I expected. I was ready for cracking mode." Eric has this thing called "cracking mode". It is his special way of getting people to crack when they are hiding something. It works everytime but he went tell anybody how he does it. We can't crack him. 😊. We dont really pick on Jamie cause we dont know how she will react to it. They do look really cute together though.