Jamie: news

I had to tell Ryan about Isaac and him being my one. He got upset but I took him outside and talked with him. "He was your one?" "yes he-" "the one you were supposed to marry?" "yes Ryan. Calm down. He isn't my one now. I am on earth. I can choose now." "yeah but I can tell he likes you to. Everytime you talked, which was a lot, he smiled and blushed." "he did admit that he liked me but he-" "Jamie, he likes you. That can cause problems." "don be jealous Ryan. I already told him that I have a boyfriend." he didnt say anything. "Ryan, I love you. Not him." "I love you too Jamie." I then pulled him in and kissed him. He smiled which made me smile as usual. "You don't have to worry about Isaac, ok? We are on earth now." "ok, I guess. I just love you to much to let you go cause of one boy you were supposed to marry." "it will be ok Ryan." we walked back. Then everything went black for a second. We saw light. Me and Isaac were there. I didn't know where we were. We saw the counceler. "Where are we?" I asked. "You are in your guises subconscious." "why?" Isaac asked. "Cause, well let me explain. The machine is down. It failed to take away your powers. So, you lost your memories but not your powers." "that's what you wanted to tell us?" " well not just that. I have decided that if you can follow rules and be more careful, I can let you two come back to moicheria." Isaac smiled. "Yes, I'd be happy too!" "I-I don't know." "what do you mean you don't know?" "I have family there that I want to go back to but friends here.l that I want to stay with." "well you need to make a descicion my 12:00 tomorrow." we were taken back to the real world. We woke up and Ryan was right next to me with his hand on my shoulder. "What happened?" Ryan asked me. "You and Isaac both just passed out." "we can go back home." "to moicheria?" Eric wondered. "Yes. I can go and see my family or, I can stay." Ryan's face looked stumped for a minute. "Well Jamie, you know what you need to do?" I shook my head. "No. What do I need to do?" "choose what you want to do." what do I want to do. I made a descicion.

To be continued
What do you think Jamie chose? Write it in the comments below.
:-)