Chapter 7: Here

We finally made it. The Florida sun beamed down on us as we exited the private plane. The attendants carried out Robert's luggage, since I didn't have any.

Robert led the way to the other car. A convertible Porsche I believe. The attendants placed his things in the trunk, and Robert drove us away from the airport.

He was speeding down the gray streets, with the top down, while listening to rock music.

It was quiet, and it was starting to make me feel uncomfortable. Ever since Robert told me about himself. He acted like I never existed. Now, he doesn't even look my way.

I have no idea what his problem is.

I sighed, as I looked out the car window. We passed beautiful trees, and buildings. There were people out and about, doing their everyday things.

I noticed Robert pulled up to a hotel, that was absolutely stunning. It was very large, which didn't really surprise me. I mean like, come-on, it's Florida.

He pulled up to the door, and parked. A valet walked out from his booth, and came towards the car. Robert got out the car, and began to speak with the valet man. He gave him some money, then handed him the keys.

Robert came over to my side and opened the door for me. I stepped out, and fixed my clothes. He took out his luggage from the trunk, and we went inside the hotel.

This has got to be a five star hotel, I thought, as we stood in the lobby. I looked around at our surroundings. Everything looked so clean, and perfect.

"Reserved suite under the name Downey." Robert said to the woman who sat at the front desk. She eyed the computer, and wrote on a piece of paper.

"You're all set Mr. Downey." She smiled. "Here are your suite keys." The woman handed Robert the keys, and he thanked her.

We went upstairs to the suite, and Robert placed the keys in the door. As he opened the door, my eyes widened at what I saw.

There was beautiful living room, and nice ocean view.

I smiled at the sight, and whispered

I smiled at the sight, and whispered. "Wow..." Eager to see the other parts of our suite, I walked around and found the kitchen.