Chapter 21: Getaway

Indio's POV

I paced back and forth in my room, running my hand through my hair.

"Fuck..." I said to myself. My father's here... Captured. And I found out the hard way.

I took a deep breath.

I can't-- I just can't let him be here. Now that I know the truth, I really want out. I need to switch sides, and help him out.

I opened the drawer, and looked inside. I grabbed a pair of keys, and held them in my hand. I closed the drawer, and grabbed my knife off the table. I walked out the room, heading towards the holding rooms.

I went as fast as I can down the hall. Placing the key in the door, the door unlocked when I twisted it towards the right. I walked in, and he was sleeping on the floor.

I made my towards him, and kneeled.

"Hey..." I said, shaking him gently. "Wake up." I said, looking behind me to make sure no one was there.

He began to slowly wake up.

"Why are you here?" He asked, in a sleepy tone.

"Because I know who you really are... to me at least." I said.

"Your mother told you?"

"Yeah..." I looked away. "I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault--" He began.

"It may not be, but I am willing to help you." I said.

"No, Indio don't. You're in enough shit."

"God damn it, I'm not taking no for an answer. I have to help. I need to. I've been wanting to quit what I've been doing for better."

"What makes you think I'm doing any better!?" Robert yelled.

"Everything! Every fucking thing Robert! I know for sure you're not him... You kill for reasons, and get money for work that's needed." I said, looking him square in the eyes.

"He'll gun for you too, once he'll find out you switched sides."

"Then so be it... Cause I've got nothing to lose." I sighed. I took the second key that was in my hand, and unlocked the handcuffs that Robert was in. I took them off of him, and threw them to the side.

I stuck my hand out to him.

"Come on. I'll help you get the job done."

Robert looked at me, and took a second to think of his choice. He grabbed my hand, and I helped him up.

"Let's go." He said.

Y/N's POV

I sat on the concrete floor, with my head hanging low. I felt a little better then yesterday. My wound seems like it's healing well.

As I was in thought, the door opened. A tall man with brown hair walked in, and he rushed over to me.

"Who are you! Get off of me!" I yelled, but my mouth was quickly covered with his hand.

"Listen to me. My name is Indio, and I'm here to help you, and Robert. I need you to not make any sounds." He said, as I saw Robert standing at the door.

Robert ran to me, and Indio took the handcuffs off.

"Oh my god, Y/N." Robert said, holding me close. He kissed me, and looked down at my wound. "Holy shit."

"I'm fine, Robert I'm fine." I said, breaking a smile because of me being happy to see him again. I gave him a kiss.

Robert helped me to my feet.