Chapter 8: Moment

Robert's POV

I woke up to the sun beaming through the window, as my body was close to Y/N's back. We were snuggled together, and I couldn't help but to smile.

My arm was draped over her, but I pulled back. I didn't want to seem like a perv or something. I rolled on my back and looked up at the ceiling.

I felt something last night. I couldn't explain it. It was a mixture of things... When I gently pushed her hair back, and the way she looked into my eyes. I was completely under her spell.

But whatever I'm feeling needs to stop. I need to focus on this mission. Y/N just so happened to be dragged in this. I don't want her to be hurt, and I need to be completely focused if I want everything to go a smoothly as I want it to.

I hate to push my feelings away... but I have to do what I need to do to make this complete.

I looked over at the table when I heard my phone buzzing. I got up silently from the bed; trying not to wake Y/N.

I walked over to my phone and picked it up; heading for the bathroom so she wouldn't really hear me.

"Hello?" I said, as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Robert. Did you make it?" It was Jackson, my boss, and leader of this mission.

"Yeah, I did. It was a million by the way."

"Ok, that isn't much for you right Robert?" He chuckled.

"Not at all sir." I laughed.

"Good. Hey umm... I contacted the tech advisor and he said that you have a woman travelling with you. Is that true?" He asked.

"Yes it is. Her name is Y/N. She was brought into this and was made a secondary target when Red Bull and his team found out where she lived."

"Damn it Robert." He sighed. "If she dies do you know how much bad rep that puts on us!?"

"I understand sir. But nothing will happen to her, she will not die. I have put her under my supervision 24/7 sir."

"You better, and by the way. Don't even think about a relationship. I want this mission done Robert. ASAP, you got it? No distractions."

"Yes sir, I got it." I responded.

"Alright. Get ready for the first task today. You'll be going to Richmond Palace by the sea. It's one of Red Bull's properties, also a well known strip club. You'll get in there, and recover all files lost from the agency that's located on the second floor. Where Red Bull's personal rooms are."

I rubbed my forehead.

"No problem sir."

"You have seven hours. That should be enough." Jackson said. Before I could respond, the line went silent. I leaned on the bathroom sink, and stared at the mirror.

Let's get this show on the road...

I walked out the bathroom, and saw Y/N sitting up in bed. Her eyes ran over my body. I wondered why, until I realized I was in nothing but boxers.

"Who was that..." Is all she managed to ask.

"My boss. We need to get ready." I said plainly; going to open the closet.

"Woah woah, wait. We?"

"Yes we." I looked over my shoulder.

"Where are we going?"

"Richmond Palace."

"Are you kidding me? A strip club at this hour?"

"It's always open, and plus it's for the mission." I pulled out a standard suit, and placed it on the bed. I went back to the closet to get one more thing.