Chapter 14: So Much More

"Oh my-- shut tHE HELL UP!" Robert yelled in frustration, squeezing his eyes shut.

The alarm clock sounded off loudly on the table near me. I let out a sigh and rolled over in bed to press the snooze button.

"Thank you." He said in relief, relaxing once again in bed. His bare chest touched my back as he pulled me closer.

If you are wondering... no, we didn't have sex last night. Yes maybe a little make out session, but nothing more. After what happened, we went to bed.

Robert gave a kiss on my neck, and placed his hand on my hip; rubbing small circles.

"Good morning sunshine." He said in his low morning voice.

"Good morning." I smiled.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Pretty well, how about you?"

"Better now that I have you sleeping next to me." He gave a smirk.

"Aww look at that..." I lightly tapped his nose with my finger. "You're being so adorable." I chuckled.

"I can be more than adorable..." His hand went up and down my leg, but I pushed his hand away.

"Take me on a date first, and I'll see about that." I said, cocking my eyebrow.

"Oh really?"

"Yes really."

I got out of bed, to head for the bathroom.

"Aww, don't leave me." Robert pouted.

"Need to clean up. Don't worry I'll be back." I gave a light chuckle as I walked away.

Robert's POV

I decided that I'll just get on my phone, since I really had nothing else to do.

There I was, laying lazily in between the sheets as my eyes stayed glued to my phone. A notification caught my attention, and I realized it was a text. A text from Jackson.

Text from J
Watch the news
Received a minute ago

"So plain..." I said still looking at the text. I had reason to believe what I received was a important message, but I didn't know how important it would be.

I reached over and grabbed the remote; turning on the tv.

"--in this building behind us. We believe the man to be 30 years of age. There has been a ongoing investigation since last night, and the man has been recently identified as Quintin James."

I nearly jumped out of bed, when I heard the news report. I sat up in bed, and turned the tv up.

"So far, the killer has not been identified nor found, but police are ruling this as a murder--"

I couldn't believe what was going on. We were just talking about this guy and now he's dead!? Damn it, he was our suspect for the hacking!

I rubbed my forehead as Y/N came out the bathroom.

"Hey... What's wrong?" She asked, walking towards me. I looked up at her, and sighed.

"Look at the tv." I said. She watched it and shrugged.

"Some guy got killed, ok... It's the news, stuff like this is on it everyday."

"No, damn it! It's not 'some guy', it's Quintin!" I pointed at the tv screen. "That was our suspect, and now he's dead... Murdered! And unexpectedly, if you didn't notice."