Chapter 10: Training

Robert and I were now standing in the training room. It was really bigger then expected. It had a boxing ring in the middle, and alot of workout equipment on the side.

There was a door in the far corner that had a label on it reading 'Gun Range'. The guy and gals locker rooms were towards my right.

"You can go and get changed. I'm already in workout attire kinda." Robert said, picking up a hoodie, that I believe was his, that was on a chair.

"Alright, I'll be out in a sec." I nodded, and headed to the locker rooms. Even the locker rooms were huge inside. They had showers, and multiple bathrooms.

"Roomy." I said to myself, as I opened the large closet. There were fresh workout clothes that hung on racks.

I picked out a standard black and white Nike sports bra, with the matching shorts. I put them on, and looked in the mirror.

"Hmm, I'm looking good." I smiled at my body in the mirror. I decided to head back out to the training room. When I walked out I saw Robert, and some guy boxing together.

Robert's POV

"--you call that boxing?" Dean said to me, as he held his side.

"It's called mixed martial arts. Come on don't be a pussy." I said, in my ready stance; with red gloves on.

"It's called cheating, and I'm not being a pussy ok." He said, standing up straight, and getting back into position.

"Prove it." I said, throwing a punch. He dodged it, and threw one. I moved to the side, and gave him a body punch.

"R-1, D-0." I laughed.

"Not for long." Dean was about to throw another punch, until I saw him stop. I noticed he was looking past me.

"What?" I asked, and he didn't say anything. I looked behind me, and there was Y/N. She had a sports bra on and some shorts... that were really short.

I swallowed, and continued to stare. My God she looked amazing. Hot, stunning, she was just...

"Is there something on my face?" She asked, looking at both of us.

"Uh, no. Just um, you ready?" I said.

"Yeah."

"Well, come on." I said, as I lifted the ropes. She walked over, and came up the stairs leading to the ring. She bent down slowly, and moved between the ropes; never losing eye contact.

My eyes started to her cleavage that was very noticeable. I think she noticed, because she gave a smirk. I cleared my throat, and let go of the ropes.

Dean patted my shoulder, and leaned close to me.

"I'll just be leaving, have fun man." He said, exiting the ring. I rolled my eyes, and I saw Y/N smiling.

"So, lemme guess. We're starting with self defense stuff right? Gun range comes later?"

"Yeah, later meaning tommorow." I nodded.

Y/N's POV

"Ok, let's get started." I said.

"Number one rule of self defense..." Robert began. He threw a punch that stopped a centimeter from my face. "...Always be on the alert. Never let your guard down."

My eyes looked at his glove. He retracted his hand, and I put my hands up in a boxing ready stance.

"Got it." I said, as he threw another punch and I dodged it.

"Good, you're getting there." Robert said, and I smiled.

"You think I'll be as good as you?" I asked, throwing a punch. He blocked it, and aimed his elbow at the side of my face; stopping himself before he could hit me.

"No one will be as good as me..." He said, face close to mine. "...in anything that's physical."

I felt a blush coming on, as he stared at me. He took his elbow away, and moved back.

"Next up, basic hand to hand." He said, as we both put our hands back up.

Time skip...

"--harder, I can barley feel anything." Robert said, as he held the target for me to kick.

"I'm trying." I said, kicking harder.

"Not hard enough." He cocked his head to the side. I was really getting annoyed by him, so I kicked with all the strength I could build up.

The target made a loud noise when I hit it, and Robert was knocked back. He fell back on the ropes.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry." I said.

"Nope you're fine. That was good, I think me annoying you us paying off." He chuckled.

"So you are doing that on purpose." I shook my head, and gave a chuckle.

"Whatever works to get the job done." He shrugged, and smiled. Robert came back towards me and threw the target to the side. "Ok, back to hand to hand."

"Are you kidding me? Come on, I was doing good at kicking."

"You can't be just good at one thing, I'm teaching you to be well rounded."

I sighed. We centered in the middle of the ring, and took positions again.

I stared him down, as he came towards me. I moved to the side, and grabbed his arm. I placed my leg behind his own, and put my hand on his shoulder.

I pushed him down on the mat, and landed on top of him. My legs were on either side of Robert's body as I put my forearm on his throat, and looked him in the eye.

"I think I'm already well rounded." I smirked. I took my forearm off of him.

"Nothing's wrong with a little improvement." He said, and I playfully hit his arm.

"Oh, come on! That was good, you have to admit it."

"Yeah, yeah yeah." We laughed. My laugher died down when I realized where I was. I was on top of him, basically straddling him... again.

There it goes again. I feel those same butterflies come back. We kept looking into each other's eyes, as I contemplated of kissing him. I wanted to, I felt the need to.

Remember when I said one day I'll just say fuck it? Well today is the day.

Both of our breathes were light, and his body felt warm under my own. Just as I was going to kiss him, he sat up and crashed his lips on my own.

He pulled me closer, as I wrapped my arms around my neck. His lips were perfect against mine. Almost like they were meant for me to kiss them.

Robert licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth slightly, and granted him access. Our tongues were dancing together, as I savored every moment.

He slowly pulled away, and placed his forehead on my own.

"I've been wanting to do that for a long time..." He whispered.

"Me too." I said, giving a light smile as I stayed on his lap.
_____________

Finally, the kiss we all been waiting for lol. More chaps are coming :)

-Duckling out ^.^