Chapter 28: Sunset

A week later...

Robert's POV

I walked Indio to my private jet, as he carried his luggage and backpack. We both stopped, and I gave him a hug.

"You know you don't have to leave, right?" I said.

"I know, I just... Feel like I need to." He said. "Just for a little."

"Will you come back?" I asked. "We have some catching up to do."

"Yeah, I'll be back." He chuckled.

"She's better now too you know." I said, referring to his mother.

"I guess so..." He shrugged. "She's not a target anymore. She's free."

"And you'll be fine, right?"

"Yeah dad." He nodded. I patted his shoulder.

"Well, I won't keep you here any longer." I said.

"Tell y/n I said I'll see her later."

"Ok, I will." We both looked up at the glass windows and saw y/n looking down at us. Indio waved at her and she waved back at him.

He grabbed his stuff and boarded. The doors closed, and the plane was now ready to go. I walked down the tarmac, and headed into the terminal.

I didn't bother to see the plane leave. I went towards y/n and held her hand. We walked out together.

"He said, he'll see you later." I told y/n.

Y/n smiled.

"He better." She said, and I led her out. We went to the car, and got in. I drove us to River Cove by the sea.

We arrived about a hour later, and I helped y/n out the car like a gentleman should. We walked towards my yacht, and boarded.

The captain I hired started the yacht, and we were sailing across the dark water. Around this time the sun was setting and the sky was a shade of light pink and orange.

Y/n and I looked out at the ocean near the front of the boat. I hugged y/n from behind and kissed her neck.

"This reminds me of the Titanic." She smiled.

"Does it?"

"Yeah, I love that part of the movie." She said happily.

"Do you really?" I said, and turned her around to face me. I gave her a kiss and she cupped the side of my face.

"Yes." She giggled. "Why are you doing this?"

I smirked against another kiss.

"Would you ever want to get married?" I asked her. She stopped and looked me in the eyes.

"Of course." She said.

"Ok." I gave a light smile. "Just asking."

"Only to you." She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Me and only me." I kissed down her neck and to her collarbone.

"Yes..." She moaned out. I had her ready for me. I picked her up bridal style, and took her inside.

I laid her down on the bed when we got there, and I hovered over her body.

I began to take her shirt off, and unhook her bra. I threw both items to the side, and worked my mouth over her breasts.

My hands were now getting her out her pants and underwear. From my hand movements she laid naked under me.

"Robert..." She whispered, as my hands went from her thigh to her center.

"What babygirl?" I whispered in her ear.

"I want you."

"I know you do." I said. "But I'm what you need."

I moved my fingers inside her, and sucked on her breasts. I kissed down her stomach, and my mouth was close to her area.

I flicked my tongue across her clit, and continued to finger her. Her hands ran through my hair as I did so.

This wasn't just out of me wanting to it's was out of love. I truly loved this woman and now that I have her I'm never letting her go. I'm never going to let anyone get to her.

I'm going to make sure she's never in danger, never fearful, never scared of anything. She's mine, I'm her's, and that's how it's going to be for the rest of my life.

My tongue worked magic as she was now ready to cum. She moaned uncontrollably, and fisted the sheets. Her juices went on my hand and I licked up everything.

I came back up from between her legs, and smirked.

"I love you Robert." She said, catching her breath.

"I love you too." I said. My phone began to ring and I got up to see who it was.

I looked at the I.D and it was a unknown number. I still answered.

"Hello?" I said.

"Is this Robert Downey Jr?" A woman asked.

"Speaking."

"This is Susan Levin the new coordinator of your agency. I've been hired after the death of Jackson, and I was calling you to inform you of your new assignment, and the completion of your previous mission." She said.

"Ok..." I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do I get?"

"10 million, and increased protection." She said.

"That's good." I looked at y/n, who was sitting up and trying to figure out who was calling me.

"And as for the new assignment, you'll have to come in for that. I won't share anything about the assignment over the phone." She explained.

"Fine with me." I said. "I'll be there next week."

"Alright." She said. "See you next week agent."

She hung up, and I put my phone down.

I went to the bed, and y/n cuddled next to me.

"Who was that baby?"

"The agency. I got 10 million, extra protection for us, and a new assignment."

"Ohh." She said.

"I have to get my new assignment next week." I explained.

"Well, until then you'll be with me." She smiled, and kissed me. Her hand travelled down to my member and she began to palm it.

"I'll enjoy every second of it." I smiled, and pulled her on top of me.

Narrator's POV

The sun was slowly being replaced by the moon and the sea was rippling behind the yacht as the captain steered into the sunset.

Both y/n and Robert were happy together and Indio was away in California to gather himself from the tragic event that happened with his mother.

Maybe one day the three will be back with each other again, but only time would tell.

__________________

The end!

I really hoped you guys liked that and it actually ended earlier then I thought, and I'm so happy I did it! 🤗

Question though... Do you guys want a sequel?????? Let me know!!

And I chose Salvatore by Lana Del Rey as the 'end credit song' so to speak lol.

But I hope you guys enjoyed the book! And don't forget to tell me if you want a sequel or not! And if you like my work, please be sure to check out my other awesome books as well! 😊

-Duckling out ^.^