Chapter 18: Insane

Robert's POV

I woke up to the hard ground. My head was pounding from what happened last, but the only thing I can think about was Y/N.

My face was covered by a bag,, but I felt someone pick me up by my arms, and make me get on my knees.

"Get it off of him." A man's voice said, it didn't sound like Red.

I felt someone take the bag off my head. The bright lights made me squint my eyes. I moved my head around, and tried to look at my surroundings. I was in a basement.

I met eyes with a guy who looked to be in his early twenties, with brown hair and eyes. He was quite tall. He held a gun in his hand. But one thing really caught my attention... He looked like me.

"Where is Y/N?" I managed to say, angered.

"Somewhere, how am I supposed to know. I was ordered to watch you and you only dumbass." He said.

I continued to stare at him with such vigor.

"Then where am I?" I said Ina low tone.

"In a basement." He chuckled. "Open your damn eyes."

"I'm getting tired of you and it hasn't even been two minutes."

"What you gonna do about it?"

"Currently, nothing. But when I do get out of here, you'll be the first to go." I stared.

The guy ordered the other men to leave the room so it was just us in the basement. They left, and it was silent for a second.

"Listen here... I'm not here to take your bullshit. So, I suggest you shut your fucking mouth." He pointed a finger in my face.

"What you gonna do about it?" I mocked him, giving a chuckle. I suddenly felt his fist connect with my face.

"Son of a bitch!" I yelled, moving my head around since I was handcuffed.

"I might be." He laughed.

Time skip several hours later...

I sat there on the floor, as he watched from the corner. I glanced at him as he played with his gun. I can't this out my mind... this guy looks like me. Well kinda, and it's freaking me out.

I looked around, and sighed as I tried to move in the handcuffs.

"What's a guy like yourself doing in this kind of stuff?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Why does it matter to you?" He said.

"Well, you look kinda young to be doing this stuff that's all."

"Ha, you look too old to be a hitman but I don't question it." He cocked his head. At this point I was so ready to drag this kid by his hair.

"Ok, man I'm done being a ass. I'll be nice to you... for now." He said, and I just sat there. "And by the way, I'm not too young. I'm only 21, not a fucking teen."

I froze and thought. Wait, 21? What happened between me and my ex wife at the time happened about 21 years ago. Oh god...

"You good man? You zoned out." He said.

"Uh... yeah." I said, unsure and still thinking about it. "Um, what's your name kid?"

"Indio, but everyone calls me Indie." He put his gun away and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Oh..." I said, nodding.

"How about you?"

"Robert."

"Well, nice to meet you Robert." He smiled. "And by the way, earlier... I'm sorry about that."

I nodded, and looked away. Taking a deep breath, I moved my hands in the cuffs.

Indio got up, and went towards the door.

"I'll be back, and by the way... She's safe, if you were wondering." He said, before he left.

I sat there in the basement alone, thinking about everything. Y/N, and Indio. I'm glad she's safe, but I really need to see here. I need to know where she is.

But also, I can't get this other thought out my mind. Could he be my son? He is 21, and 21 years ago she left, and he kinda looks like me. Damn it, I should've asked him what his last name was. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't tell me but it'll be worth a shot.

This is insane...

_____________

Another chap because I wanted to be nice 😄 plz vote and comment

-Duckling out ^.^