Chapter 26: Day 3

A bullet through your heart...

Y/N's POV

"We're going to have to split up." Indio said, as we sat near each other back at  the hotel, figuring out what we're going to do next.

"That's too risky." I said. "I don't really know what--"

"You know enough." Robert looked at me. "I trust you."

"But I don't trust myself." I shook my head.

"Y/n now you have to. There's no choice right now." Indio said. "There's two other houses near Red's main house. When you get there there's one on the left and one more towards the back. I take the left, you got the back and--"

"I have the main house." Robert said.

"Ok..." I said.

"Red will be somewhere else today, I don't know where but he certainly won't be there around 9." Indio said. "But everyone else stays, so watch out."

"What about cameras?" I asked.

"I'm disarming everything before you two go in." Robert said. "When I'm done I'll signal you both."

Indio and I nodded.

"Then we're set." Indio smiled.

"What's the time?" I asked.

"8." Robert checked his watch.

"We got a hour to start, and about a half an hour to get our asses out of there when we're done." Indio sat up.

"Sounds good. That's enough time."

"And no explosives this time." I told Indio.

"No problem." He chuckled.

Red's POV

"That little fucking shit!" I yelled, slamming my hand on my desk.

That fucking Indio killed my men, blew up my buildings, completely destroying everything!

"He's supposed to be dead!" I threw my stress ball across the room, and it bounced off the wall. I sat back down angrily in my chair.

I rubbed my forehead, and huffed. I heard the office door opening but I didn't bother to look up.

"Boss, Wexler is waiting. It's 8:40." My guard said.

"Alright, alright." I said, waving my hand at him to leave. "I'm coming."

"Ok boss." My guard closed the door, and I stood up. I grabbed my gun, and my pocket knife. I put my gun in it's holster, and finished up my cigarette that's been in the ash tray.

I turned to leave, and I saw Deborah looking at me as I headed for the front door.

I didn't say anything. I'm pretty sure she heard me yelling and screaming in the office.

"I'll be back shortly." Is all I managed to say to her as I walked out the front door to my escorts.

Time skip...

Robert's POV

We made it to the houses exactly at 9 am, and there was absolutely no one to be found outside the perimeter.

"Everyone in the houses. Absolutely everyone, if you miss a few they might go back to Red." Indio said, as we looked through the car window.

"Here." I handed Y/n a automatic. "Remember what I taught you before we got here ok?"

She nodded.

"Indie, you set?" I asked.

"Yeah." He cocked his gun.