Chapter 16: Truth Comes to Light

I drove back to the suite with thoughts clouding my mind. Wind blew through my hair, as I went slightly over the speed limit.

Robert didn't tell the whole truth. He's doing this mission for the government, but also for personal reasons.

Everything was laid out to me. I just can't believe he didn't tell anyone. Why would he keep that to himself?

I pulled up to the hotel, and parked. I made my way inside, and took the elevator to our suite.

As I opened the door, I could just feel tension. I know he'll be questioning me...

I walked in, and there he was, sitting on the couch looking frantic. I tried to get past, but he already looked up.

"Where were you?" He asked quickly.

"Just out..." I said, not looking at him.

"I'm going to ask again. Where were you?" His voice was a little aggressive then before.

"Out!"

"Where!?"

"What does it matter!" I said. I didn't want him to know that I went to go and do a background check on him.

Robert got up, and walked over to me. He stood right before me, and we made hard eye contact.

"You know you can't be out of my sight Y/N--"

"You know you can't be hiding the truth!" I said. "If you really want to know... I went to the hq." I tried to walk away but he gently pulled me back.

"Y/N, the truth?"

"You're doing this because you and Red Bull were dealers together back in New York, and you want payback for what he's done to you!" I paused, and calmed myself. "You lied... he wasn't just some guy, he was your best friend Robert."

"He wanted your ex wife and that's exactly what he got... She didn't leave then because of the gov issue. Because you didn't get involved with the gov until a few months later. She left for him, and for the money... a better life. The real mission now has very little to do with it." I finished.

Robert looked at me with saddened eyes, and sighed.

"Why didn't you tell anyone... Why did you lie and keep it a secret?" I said, barley a whisper.

"I-- I don't know..." He looked away.

"You think that's a valid answer?" I shook my head.

"Y/N... Try to put yourself in my shoes. You think you would've told people about that? You think that you wouldn't try to get revenge?" He looked back at me. "I wanted that to be a hidden part of my life."

"I got in this field, and just so happened this mission came along down the line and I took it. It happened years ago, but it still hits me hard. He's the one who took my life away from me so many years ago..." Robert's eyes were getting a little teary. "I never saw my child."

"All I want is a sense of relief from this. I want to rest knowing he paid for what he's done..." He finished, a tear falling. He lowered his head.

I placed my hand gently on the side of his face and he looked back up at me.

"I'm sor--." I began.

"No, don't be..."

"Robert--" I tried to say what I needed to but he cut me off again, this time with a kiss.

"Y/N..." He placed one hand on my waist, and the other on my cheek. "I'm sorry, and I really do mean it when I say it." Robert pulled me close.

"I believe you." I said, with forgiving eyes. We looked at each other for a little, and I noticed our faces were slowly moving closer together.

I didn't stop, and I didn't want to. I think he felt the same. (Smut is coming up)

His lips were on my own suddenly. As time passed, it turned into a make out. My hands found there way to his fluffy brown hair, tugging lightly.

We broke away for a few seconds, as he tapped my butt lightly to signal me. I jumped up, and wrapped my legs around him. He held me by my butt, and led us to the bed; setting me down gently.

He hovered over my body and began to kiss down from my lips to my collarbone. Robert looked back up at me with his perfect chocolate brown eyes.

"Do you mind if I show you how much I'm sorry, instead of telling you?" He asked, in a low husky tone.

"I don't mind." I said, and he gave a light smile. Robert's hands lifted my top off, and he began to kiss my stomach.

He undid my bra, and threw it to the side; his mouth sucking on my left breast. Robert moved his hands down to my pants, and next thing I knew I was laying completely naked under him.

He took off his clothes, after he undressed me, then began to leave gentle kisses on my thigh. His warm tongue licked my clit, and teased my bow wet hole. Robert's fingers massaged me inside, slowly pumping.

"Mmm..." He said, eyeing me.

I let out a moan, as I arched my back in pleasure.

He took them out and licked his fingers, watching me as he did it. I needed him, and I needed him now.

"Robert please..." I held his waist. He positioned his large member at my entrance, and slowly entered me. I let out a slight moan, adjusting to his size.

He began to go in and out slowly. Robert increased speed, and I was gripping the silk sheets that I laid on. I  moaned in pleasure, and called out his name repeatedly.

"I'm about t-to..." I could barley manage to say, feeling my body ready to explode with pleasure.

"Cum f-for me..." Robert said, still keeping speed. I came, and my warm juices went all over his member. After a few more thrusts, he pulled out, and came on my stomach.

He laid next to me, then cleaned off my stomach with a napkin. We panted like we ran a hundred miles.

"Damn it..." I said, trying to catch my breath.

"What?" He said, looking over at me.

"I said that you had to take me out to dinner first, before... you know."

"Ohh yeah." He smiled. "I was going to take you to dinner regardless though." He kissed my cheek. I gave a light smile.

I rested my head on his shoulder, as he held me close under the silk sheets. I felt my eye lids getting heavier as time went by.

Minutes later, I slipped into a deep sleep.

Robert's POV

She fell asleep in my arms. I just watched her perfect face, as she dreamt about whatever that was going on in her beautiful head.

I still feel bad that I didn't tell her the truth. That she had to go all the way to hq in order to know what really happened. I couldn't feel more sorry for what I've done.

I looked back down at her, and kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I love you."

____________

Ok, the chapters are gonna start heating up now. I need to put more action back in it 🤔

But if you liked this pls vote and comment 💙

-Duckling out ^.^