Chapter 20: Don't You Dare

Indio's POV

"Stacks on stacks. I've been saving for this man." My friend, Liam, said while taking out a wad of money from his pocket.

"Lucky me, I just got some." I said, also taking out a wad. We looked out at the strippers that were dancing in front of us as we sat.

Strobe lights we're going wild, as they swayed to the music on the poles, and Liam and I threw money out to them.

"You think if I tip 'em more then they'll come home with me." Liam asked, slightly shouting over the music.

"Hell yeah. Just make sure you bring the girls back when you done with them." I said, taking a sip of my Hennessy. "I don't want my dad finding out." I chuckled.

"You boys here for some fun?" One of the strippers said sexily, walking over to us. Liam and I looked at each other.

We nodded.

"Follow me." She winked, and we got up from our seats. I watched her ass move as she walked.

"I'm not sharing her." Liam said, looking over at me.

"Whatever dunce, there's more coming." I said, as two other strippers joined us. "See?"

Liam smiled, and I smirked. We followed them to the V.I.P rooms.

"Just sit back, and relax boys." They said, as they led us to the comfy luxury seats. We sat down, and they sexily came towards us.

Robert's POV

I took a deep breath, and kept my head hung low. I was slowly losing everything that gave me life.

The lights in the room was slowly giving me a headache due to how bright it was.

I still haven't seen Y/N, and I'm filled to the brim with worry. I have no idea if she really is ok. They tell me she is, but what can I possibly believe.

I need to see her, I need to feel her in my arms again.

I heard the door handle slightly jiggle, and that made me find the energy to slowly lift my head up.

The door opened, and a person walked in.

"Robert?" She said, looking a bit shocked and saddened.

It was her. My ex wife Deborah.

I didn't say anything I just looked at her. She walked closer to me, and kneeled down to my eye level.

"W-Why are you here? Why are you like this?"

"Go ahead, ask me that like you care."

"Because I do Robert. I still do." Her eyes were getting teary. "I always have."

"You left me... FOR HIM!" I yelled.

"No I didn't! It was for a better life, not for who he is!"

"This..." I looked around. "This to you is a better life? Do you know what he does?"

"He did what you've done before, but I didn't realize that till it was too late. Now I can't escape this, I'm locked in." She said. "I thought he was better for me, but you were the one all along--"

"It's too late for that." I shook my head, and cut her off.

"Robert--"

"There's only so much you can say, and there's only a small amount of sympathy I can give you. I have my muse, I found my one. And I'm not leaving her." I said.

"The only thing I want to hear from you Deborah is the truth to my question..." I looked her in eye. "Who is Indio?" I asked.

She stayed silent.