Chapter 2

I was sitting in living room wearing pink lace dress waiting for him .He said  he would be there at 7 but it was 7 :45 now and there was no sign of him. He came home at morning just for 30 minutes . He didn't even call me after that .

"Rachel , Rachel" I heard someone calling me . I slowly opened y eyes I didn't realize when I fell asleep waiting for Aaron .

"Darcy!" I said rubbing my eyes

"Why are you sleeping here my child?" Darcy ,our forty seven years old maid asked

"Oh no I fell asleep " I said rubbing by temples

She was looking at me with symphatic expression on her face.

"Where is Aaron Darcy . He must be pissed off cause i fell asleep when I should have waited for him . Is he in our bedroom or his office?" I asked

"He is still not home sweetie" she said

The first thought that came to my mind was that is he  alright?
I quickly searched for my phone and dialled his number .

It was ringing and ringing and ringing but he wasn't picking up .
I was getting so anxious . And my headache was increasing .

"I think you should go change . " she said I nodded before going upstairs to our room . I took cotton shorts and comfortable sleeveless shirt from my closet,  Walking inside washroom . I washed my face and took all the make up off .

*************************

It was 1 at midnight . Darcy had gone  and Aaron was still not home . I kept on calling him again and again but no answer  . I put my head on pillow and closed my eyes . I didn't know when I started falling asleep .

I felt someone enter room I slowly opened my eyelids to find Aaron standing near bed .

"Aaron" I called his name and set myself on bed . He  sat on other side of bed still wearing  his snikers . I moved closer to him . I was close enough to smell alcohal from his mouth.

"Where were you?" I asked

I didn't realize that  hot tears were streaming down my face.

"I asked you something" I said

"I am tired let me sleep" he said and laid down on bed . I got up from bed and walked towards his side . I gently took his shoes off and covered his body with duvet . I wiped away my tears before walking back to my side . Lying down on bed I closed my eyes . My head my hurting and  so was my heart . I thought it was an emergency that stopped him from coming but the truth was that he was in some club , drinking .

*************************

Aaron's POV

Last night I had done huge mistake of my life .

I met this girl in Chicago a day before yesturday . She was also from New York . I offered her to come with me on my private jet and unfortunately she agreed. When we arrived NY she said she wanna have lunch with me I don't know why but I agreed . I got home  to put my stuff back and also to meet Rachel . I felt guilty when I saw her innocent face but i convinced myself that I am just having lunch with some other girl it's not date .

I  forgot about our date . I was in club with her when I got drunk but i still remember kissing her .

This morning I woke up with unbearable headache . I saw her sleeping besides me innocently . Her eyes were looking swollen she must have cried last night . I looked around and found my shoes carefully placed on side of  bed . My body was covered with duvet .

Rachel must have done this .

I moved closer to her and planted a kiss on her rosy cheek . Guilt was washing over me again .

It was mistake . You were drunk .
I said to myself

She slowly opened her eyes .

"Aaron" she said just as she saw me

She was looking scared .

"I am here baby" I said kissing the crown of her head .

"I am sorry I didn't showed up last night . I am so sorry Rachel" I said my heart was aching .

What have I done .Why the hell did I kissed Beth .

"Where were you?" She asked

"I.....I ...was ...." what was i supposed to say I was at club with some  girl and I kissed her Hell no . I shouldn't tell her

"I was with some friends and we got drunk I almost forgot...." In the last I looked away I couldn't lie to her while looking into her eyes .

"Its okay if you forget the date but atleast you should have called me you don't know how worried I was for you " she said and as tears filled her blue eyes .

"I am so sorry baby" I said and caressing her cheek with my thumb

She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly like she never wanted to let go .

"Never ever  do this  again" she wisphered . I nodded and kissed her head .

I was expecting her to get mad like other girls but no she didn't do anything like that .
.
How much she believes me and I betray  her trust .

************************** 

I said thanks to Darcy as she served us our breakfast

"Your mom called the day you left for Chicago" Rachel said as she pour herself some orange juice 

"What did she said?" I asked

"She said she is in Paris . She was so excited" she answered  smiling while putting Jam on piece of bread

I know how much my Mom loves Paris but not more than Rachel I promised her to take her to Paris for our honeymoon . But due to some important work we couldn't  go .

"How was your meeting?" She asked

"We got the deal"

"That's great" she said and kissed my cheek.

I looked at her pretty face and smiled . Her long dark brown hairs were carelessly falling over her face . Everything about her makes me go crazy . I regret not showing up last night I knew I hurt her . She was waiting for me the whole time I was with Beth.

Hello guys . I hope you like this chapter . Dont forget to vote and comment.