Chapter 21

I hope you'll like this chapter . Don't forget to vote and comment .

Rachel's POV

"Aaron are you taking me to that park we first met" I asked recognizing the way to the park where I met him for the first time when he was in very good mood cause he just made  first successful deal with one of the biggest companies by his own and on the other hand  I was in very bad mood after failing in  economics and being fired from job . I bumped into him which caused us both to fall and I  blamed him and started argument  which ruined his happy day . After that we met again when  I finally got job at small coffee shop across my college . One of the workers there became very good friend of mine . After very hectic week he offered me to come to his councin's party and as fate decided his councin turned out to be Dean Aaron's best friend and just like that I found out that he's most amazing person I have ever met and soon we were dating .

I looked at him remembering how we met when I noticed that his hands were shaking and it was getting hard for him to keep on driving

"Are you alright Aaron?" I asked with concern at which he just nodded his head

"Are you sure?"I asked not believing in his nod .

After few minutes he parked the car and we started to walk towards  park . It was strange because there were no other people except us not even small children who are always playing around . There was no sound except  sounds of water from beautiful fountain , chirping of birds and wind that was hitting delicate leaves of tress .

Maybe people are too busy now a days to come here
I  thought to myself .

He held my hand in his and with slow footsteps we walked towards that beautiful fountain where I bumped into him when we first met .

"Aaron why there is no one else except us?" I asked when we stopped walking and were standing exactly where we first met about  seven months ago .

He didn't replied ,making me sure that he is behaving so strange today as he didn't also answer when I asked him if he is taking me to this park and that's when I realized that he hasn't spoken much since morning .

A thought hit my mind making me scared and I felt like my heart is gonna break today .

"Aaron are you okay ? You aren't replying to me  And you are making me scared" I said as I felt some tears forming in my eyes .

I knew this would happen I should have known better we have huge differences between us . He is better than me in every aspect why would he want to be with me forever I should have seen it coming .
I thought to myself  and decided to ask but at same time I knew what his answer was gonna be .

"You bring me here to break up with me ?" I felt my voice shaking and I looked down but not before watching his reaction . His eyes wide opened and all colours faded from his face .

"Rachel!" He cupped my face between his hands making me lift my face to look at him .

I looked into his eyes trying to find regret but all I found was surprise .

"No no no! You got me wrong baby" he said and kissed my forehead while I was standing there confused .

"Why would I ever want to do that . Oh God it's not your fault baby it's mine I shouldn't have become this nervous" he said wiping my tears that I didn't know were flowing .