Chapter 23

Bonjour everybody! 
        Dont forget to vote and comment ♡

Author's POV

"Your cat is the second cutest thing i've ever seen'' he said taking a sip of the tea she just made for them .

"What is first cutest thing ?" She asked with small smile playing on her pink lips .

He closed his eyes for a second hearing lovely sound of rain drops falling on the glass window of her home

"You"he said opening his eyes just to look into hers . He wasn't expecting he to blush and she didn't

"Oh" escaped her beautiful lips , that was one of those moments she didn't know how to respond , he had called her cute before many times but today that was different but she didn't know why

"This rain is so annoying "she said with samll frown on her face . She never understood why she hate rain .

"No its beautiful " he said running his hands through soft hairs of an orange cat

"It's not" she said under her breath

Amanda and Robert exchanged a look as they recognized the little girl coming out of their house . She was  daughter of their lousy neighbours.

They furiously got out of car and rushed inside the house . Amanda and her husband made their way towards the backyard after asking servants where their daughter is .

"Rachel !" A loud voice, full of anger made little Rachel jump . She turned around to find her parents standing few feet away with expressions on their faces which were clrealy telling her that she is in trouble .

"What the hell are you doing here?" Her mother asked with such a loud voice that could rapture her eardrums .

"And why that girl was coming out of our house ?" Her father's voice made her flinch but she stayed silent ,too scared to utter a word

''Answer us " Amanda came closer to her , holding her both shoulders she shook her little body mercilessly

"Me and Faye were playing...."  little Rachel answerd between sobs .

"How many times do we have to tell you that you aren't allowed to have your friends here and nor you are allowed to play in backyard!" Robert shouted causing her to sob harder .

Amanda was about to say something when a drop of water made contact with her skin . She looked at her husband and smirked as she heard the sky roaring . He understood what was going on in her mind and no doubt he liked her idea .

"You didn't listen to us and now you are gonna get your punishment "he said looking at tear stained face of his six year old daughter .

Her heart beat went faster as she heard the word ' punishment' . She knew something very terrible was about to happen to her but this time she couldn't even imagine what her parents were gonna do .

"You love to play outside so now you're gonna stay outside till tomorrow morning" announcing her punishment they turned around to go inside the house .

Poor Rachel looked up at sky as she heard the thunder . Before she could understand what was about to happen , cold water started to damped  her whole body .

She ran after her parents but they were already inside the house and they had locked the doors .

She looked around ,trying to find a shelter but there was nothing that could save her from unforgiving rain .
She was already damped and was feeling so cold . Her little body was shivering .