Chapter 3

Rachel's POV

It's been a week since Aaron didn't show up for date since then so many things have changed . Seems like my Aaron is gone and a new person is born . He is not like that  loving Aaron anymore . He come home late at night . He spend more and more time on phone . He don't love me the same way anymore . I guess it's pressure of work on him . I know my Aaron can't stop loving me .

Author's POV

She was waiting for him in living room it was past mid night . She was getting so anxious . Her mind was occupied by so many thoughts  . Finally her wait was over when she heard his car pulled into the driveway .

Aaron opened front door and walked in  . She quickly stood up and ran towards him .

"Where were you?" She asked

Aaron knew what he has done so he decided to keep quite instead .
Rachel's face was already  wet from tears .

"I asked you something Aaron" she yelled

Aaron was getting more angry . He has already lost himself  since he first slept with Beth . He has become different person . Cold and arrogant one . He was blinded by lust .

"Aaron for God sake answer me" she said

Her questions were making him angry when she should be the one to get angry . But there she was  worried for him

Aaron was losing control on himself .

"Shut up Rachel" he yelled at her causing her to flinch .

"Just answer the goddamn question" she yelled back

Aaron lost control on himself and slapped her across the face causing her to fall on ground . He sat on floor besides her and hit her again . When he was going to hit her third time he realized what he is doing .

Poor Rachel's lower lip and nose started to bleed  . She was in so much physical and emotional pain .

She looked at him with teary eyes she couldn't believe him . She couldn't believe what just happened  .

"Baby " he whispered as he realized what he has done .
He couldn't believe himself . He couldn't believe what he has just done .

"Rachel I am so sorry I am sorry!" He said and tried to hold her face between his hands but she didn't allowed him to touch her . She stood up and ran to nearest room which happens to be one of the guest room . Before he could stop her she locked herself leaving him standing outside .

She couldn't stand on her feet anymore .She felt so weak . Sitting on floor she leaned against the door and let the tears stream down her face like waterfall .

After knocking on door so many times he sat on cold floor and rest his head against the wooden door . He didn't stopped the tears which were flowing down his face . He was feeling sharp pain in his heart it was guilt which was killing him . He looked down at his hands , he wanted to cut them away . Cause these were the hands he used to hurt her .

He was considering himself with some animal cause  that's what animals do . They are wild and now he was like them. He knew she would not forgive him . And he don't even deserve forgiveness. He knew he is drunk but not that much to beat someone .

She was still  sitting there on floor crying her heart out .
What has she done to deserve this . She thought he would love her ,protect her , never let anyone hurt her but there he was hurting her himself .

After God knows how much time Rachel finally  stood up and walked inside washroom .
Looking at herself in mirror made her cry even more harder . Blood wasn't coming out of her nose anymore but  the corner of her lip was still bleeding . There were bruises on her  face  .

He was still there on cold , hard floor with beating heart and teary eyes when he realized that he have key of every room in house . He stood up and ran towards his office where he keep all the keys .

Walking inside room he found her coming out of washroom . Her eyes were so red and swollen from crying there were bruises on her face corner of her lip was still bleeding . This sight caused more tears to fill his eyes and his heart to feel sharp pain .

He walked towards her and with every step he take she take step backwards . She thought he was going  to hit her again .

"Rachel" he called out

"Dont...... come near .....me" she said with trembling voice .

"Rachel please hear me out" his voice was also breaking .

"Get out please" she said and fell on her knees she couldn't bear the pain anymore whether it's physical or emotional .

He ran towards her side . Sitting on floor he put his hand on her back . She tried to shove him away but he was so strong of course . Both were running out of tears but tears were still making their way from their eyes .

"Rachel I am so sorry I never meant to do this .I know you will not forgive me but please understand that I never wanted to do this" he cupped her face in his hands

She looked at him and find sincerity in his eyes .
She knew he loved her . She was not angry she was disappointed and hurt .

He was expecting her to never forgive him but instead she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him so tightly . At first he was so shocked to do anytging but then he hugged her back . He was more than thankful that she forgave him .

"I am so sorry" he kept on whispering.

It wasn't new for Rachel to forgive this easily she has learned a lesson from life that is forgive but never forget .
She has learned this a long time ago . She has forgiven her parents too who never even asked for apology . Poor Rachel has been through so much . But still these pains were new to her . Not the physical ones but emotional ones .

Aaron couldn't let go of her not because he was scared that she might lock herself again but bacause he knew that it will be hard for him to look into her eyes .
Finally they broke the hug . Aaron cupped her face in his hands once again
She was sobbing and so was he .He wiped the tears away . slowly and carefully he kissed her bruises .

He stood up and picked her up in his arms . He carried her in bridal style to their bedroom . After putting her gently on bed he went to get something to put on her bruises .

*************************

Rachel's POV

Even though I forgive him ,he can't forgive himself . I have told him thousand times that he was drunk but according to him , he wasn't too drunk .

It's been 2 days since that horrible incident since then he is taking so much care of me . He didn't even went to office a day after . Today I forced him to go cause he wasn't leaving my side . My bruises are almost gone now . Darcy asked me what happened to my face I stayed quite however she somehow understand everything .

Hello everyone! 
If you like then vote.  I am waiting for comments .

Bye