chapter 13

Author's POV

Looking at her friend furiously Rachel said

"Why did you let him come here?" She didn't care about the tone she was using with her friend she was beyond angry with her

Jess knew she wouldn't like it so she has already prepared herself for Rachel's rage .

"He was begging and believe me or not I saw sinserety in his eyes"

Sincerety  the word seems too strange for her . She had left no believe in him .

Listening her friend defending him kinda hurt her but she knew that Jess is unaware of things he has done to her only she herself has been through that pain she can't clearly explain it to anybody nor make anybody make understand how it exactly feels and she don't expect everybody to be against him .

"Please never do this ever again or i will have to leave this place too..."

Jess wasn't expecting to hear this . She couldn't take this risk by helping Aaron .

"I promise i will never help him just please don't go anywhere . I thought he need another chance i know i should have understand..."

"I am sorry I didn't meant to talk harshly with you" she said looking down at her hands .

"I shouldn't have done that" Jess said giving her hug . Rachel quickly hugged her back . Jess was the only one she has left .she didn't wanted to lose her too like she lost everybody else .

**************************

Rachel's POV

  "I can't let you come in" I heard Jess saying

"Please try to understand " She said

I got up from bed and walked to door . Placing my hand on door's knob I opened it .walking outside I found Jess standing on front door like preventing someone to come inside .

"Jess?" I said causing her to turn back to look at me and in front of her was standing my mother .

"Ra...Rachel ..she..." she tried to say something but i intrupted her

"Let her in"

It's time for confrontation . I have run enough . It's time to say what I have been holding all along .

"But..."

"Jess let her in" with that I walked to living room and sat on couch waiting for her to come .

With slow footsteps she walked in front of me I gestured her to sit down on another couch .

"Rachel I am in another room . If you want anything call me" I nodded and she walked out leaving us two alone sitting in awkward silence

"Rachel I..." after few seconds she broke the silence

"Contineu" I said  looking at door avoiding eye contact with her

"I am sorry , we are sorry . I know it's hard for you but please..."

"Do you know why I let you in ? Well I tell you . It's been too long since we had a "talk" " I said quoting the word "talk"

I counld clearly see so much guilt in her eyes but this was not gonna melt me down.

"Rachel I know you are angry . You should be.."

"Why are you back in my life . Both of you"

"We wanna make it up to you" a single tear escaped her eye .