Chapter 31

Bonjour everybody!  I hope you all are doing good . I am sorry for late update :(  don't forget to vote .
I've read in comments section you guys aren't sure about this rape thing . So here you go! Read this chapter till the end and you'll know !
And I'll be waiting for your previous comments :)

Author's POV

"I won't babysit your cat!" Rosie stated upon throwing the door open revealing Rachel with colors drained from her face . Rosie's expressions changed from that of fun and turned into worry as she looked at her

"Rosie!" Rachel let out a shaky breath as her eyes went in wide circles .

"You dolled up to show up at my place with horrific expression on your face ?" In over dramatic  manner she asked .

Rachel sighed in relief .

Rosie looked fine and she knew ,she was tricked . He was playing games with her!

''Where's Brandon ?" Her voice raspy and hands trembling out of both fear and anger .

Rosie's lips parted as she tried to speak but got intrupted by shirtless Bradon's voice as he emerged from the living room.

"Hey Rach!" He greeted her happily . She mentally cringed at the use of nickname . She couldn't hate Aaron more at this point or maybe she could but right now she wanted him in front of her so she could kill her with bare hands . But at same time she felt like crying . A weaker part of her wasn't dominate at all but still she felt somewhat vulnerable. 

It was so speacial to her ! That nickname - she thought not letting the vulnerability of her heart taking over her anger .

Brandon looked pleased , not to see her but the fearful look she was giving him .

Rosie walked into the hall with Rachel following at her tail while glaring at Brandon who had an evil smirk spread across his face .

"Fudge me! I forget to turn the chops on broiler ! " she let out a groan before fleeing to the kitchen ignoring Rachel's attempts to speak .

Rachel lifted her thick lashes to look at half naked man sitting across her . His eyes pierced into hers as his smirk got wider .

Lifting his brow , he spoke

"I hope you're smart enough to keep that beautiful mouth of yours shut "

"You missy! " she pointed towards Rachel before adding "are going to help me pick a dress for tonight " Rosie announced excitedly as she stepped into the living  room .

Rachel looked at her as she tried to keep her tears at bay . She wanted to get her away from him but she knew better . She had to come up with a plan. One wrong move could put Rosie in more danger than she already was...

**************************

"For Rosie !" She encouraged herself before pressing the send button .

Her heart dropped to her stomach as she noticed that he has read her text within seconds .

She looked up from the bright screen . Blinking once then twice , clearing her throat she looked out of her car's window as she took a deep breath in and feel her chest heavy . Her mind screaming millions of things yet she couldn't focus on a  single one .

Her hands shook as she heard a beep . She breathed out then in again before finally looking down at her phone .

'I'll be there in fifteen minutes '  She read and re-read the text with blank mind .
Everything seemed hazy to her . Her mind wasn't at rest . She wanted a break for a moment to get her mind back in processing mode .