Chapter 10

Author's POV

Bumping into people with pacing heart and teary eyes Aaron ran towards ICU . He stopped in front of red head who was sitting on bench crying .

Kneeling down in front of her he asked

"How is she?" He already knew the answer but little hope inside him was telling him to ask again and again for any good answer .

She wasn't in the condition of speaking . The girl who was like a sister to her was fighting for life how could she be in good condition however she answered him by shooking her head .

Even though he knew the answer his heart broke into million pieces again . He couldn't do anything else than to let the tears fall from his eyes .

"Aaron" Aaron looked up to see his friend standing besides  him .

"It will be alright" he said with symphathetic  smile . All he could do was to give false hope to his friend .

"It's all my fault Dean" Aaron said standing up to face his friend .

Dean shook his head and put his left hand on Aaron's shoulder .he couldn't tell him that he is not right when both of them knew he is .

"Where is she?" An older age man asked nurse causing Aaron and Dean to look in their direction .

"She is in operation theater" nurse answered before walking away .

An older age woman who was with man fell down on her knees . Her sobs were getting louder . Man bent down to put his hand on her shoulder and whispered something to her and she shook her head .

Curiosity about these people who were crying over his wife caused him to walked to them .

"Who are you?" He asked the man

Couple looked at each other before answering .what would they say that they are the one who made their own daughter's life hell and now they are back to ask for apology

"We are her  parents" Finally woman spoke .

Aaron never knew much about her parents cause she never told him . He just knew that she left her parent's house when she turned eighteen .

"What are you people doing here" Jess shouted at them . Anger that was raging inside her was pushing her to the point where she could kick their butts out of hospital .

"Jessie please we...." before he could complete she intrupted

"You people have no right to be here. Just go please"

Aaron wasn't understanding the reason why she was treating them like this . But for now he didn't even wanted to ask . All he cared about was his wife who was inside operation theater fighting for her life .

"We are sorry . We wanna make it up to her" woman said between sobs .

"Sorry . Dont you think so it's too late . The girl who is losing her life right now all she wanted her all life was love from you all " saying last word she looked at Aaron with hate for him in her eyes for hurting her best friend

"Now when she is not here anymore to hear your  apologies that are not even sincere  I guess  you are back with huge amount of love for her . It's too late now...." at last she broke down in arms of her boyfriend who was holding her all along .