Chapter 12

Rachel's POV

It's been two days since I am discharged from hospital since then I am living with Jess . She said I can live here as long as I want but i have already decided to get a apartment after I will completely or at least half recover . I don't wanna be a burden on anybody no matter who that person is .

When my parents came to meet me that day I was surprised but then I remind myself that these people don't deserve a movement in my life . They kept on apologizing but i didn't listen .

What they think that they can do whatever they want to do with me and come back saying sorry well they forget that I am human too . I also have emotions and I don't want to go through same pain all over again by trusting them .

They never loved me when I was with them but once I was gone they suddenly realized my importance but its not that simple they can't change what they did to me .

And as for Aaron I have already get myself ready to never go back to him however my heart will always belong to him . I will never let myself believe in love ever again .

It's not like that I didn't gave chances to these people I did , I kept on giving them chances until I realize that there is nothing left to stay for . But just when I gave up on them they came back . They can't kept on doing whatever they want to do with my life . I am not a object to keep and use whenever they want and then throw like trash .

I have to be a stronger person but when I am completely broken how can i pretent to be strong . It will get harder with time but there will a time when I will forget everything hopefully I will .

************************

"Rachel I have a surprise for you" Jess exclaimed just as she entered the house .

"Jess you know I don't like surprises" I said feeling frustrated . Your life is hell when you are stuck in bed .

"Dont be a mood spoiler . Now see what I got" she said

"What you got?"

She went out of room and came in again in matter of seconds with bell in her arms .

"My cat " I said just as I saw her .

How much I have missed her . I wanted to take her with me but I didn't wanted her to die from hunger . I knew even though Aaron don't like my cat neither me I guess he is not that heartless to leave a cat on its own .

"Here you go" Jess said to Bell as she give it to me .

I hugged my cat tightly . She seems to be clean . Her hairs were fluffy and were smelling nice . I guess Jess washed before bringing her here .

"You washed her?" I asked .

"He did" she said in low voice .

It means he actually took care of her . I thought he hated her

"He took great Care of Bell after you" she said looking down on floor .

did he missed me that's why he was keeping bell close to him No Rachel you can't fall to his trap again .

"I told you Jess we will not talk about him" I said reminding her about what I said when we left hospital .

How much he tried to take me home with him . He even said that he will move out so I don't have to see him . He kept on pleading causing my heart to ache but now it's too late . No amount of apologies can change my mind .

"Sorry" she said

"Shit! I forget to give you medicines"

She is really acting like nurse since I moved in here . She is treating me like a child . Like I can't take my own medicines actually i can't cause its hard for me move from bed but doctors said that my walk will get better in few days .