Stupid sparks and stupid mate(10)

I didn't make it far before those blasted sparks ran up my body again and I crashed onto the ground, it didn't last long before I was picked up and pulled into his chest again. I tried kneeing him ins his balls again, but my knee was caught. Suddenly he pushed me into a random bedroom and locked the door behind him. I glared at him and he smirked, pushing me against the now locked door he pinned my hands above my head and forced my legs to wrap around his waist. Those fucking sparks were causing my body to light up and hum in satisfaction at his touch. His hands started to wander but before I could tell him off, he kissed me. 

And.

Holy.

Shit.

Fuck me. 

I couldn't help the loud moan that escaped me and I couldn't stop my body from reacting to his touch. When he realized that I wasn't going to fight him off he let go of my hands and immediately my hands went to his hair. Dragging my fingers through his dark, brown curls I tugged at the ends and he moaned into my mouth. If I knew Bradley could kiss- Bradley! Ripping away from him I slapped him.

"What the fuck Bradley?!" I snapped and he shook his head slightly.

"Hold up, Bradley? I'm not Bradley" he frowned and I laughed but it was one of those patronizing laughs. 

"Of course not, my bad, you're his fucking long, lost twin" I said sarcastically.

"I am actually, the name is Ryder, love" he smirked and I froze. Oh, shit, he was the brother. 

"You're twins?" I asked and he nodded.

"I knew Bradley had a brother but I didn't know you were twins" I breathed out and he smiled.

"Well yeah, now how do you know Bradley?" he asked and I froze. 

"I'm a close friend of Tessa's"

"Right, what's your name love?" he asked and suddenly those heavenly hands slipped under my shirt and I hissed slightly as he rested them on my lower back.

"Dakota" I breathed out.

"Dakota" he tested the name and I moaned softly at the sound of my name on his lips.

'I wonder how you'll react if he's moaning it' Grey said and I gasped. The fuck!

"Finally do you know how long I've been looking for you" he whispered and finally those lips caught mine in another kiss. 

"Well you've found me" I smiled into his kiss and he grinned. Since the lust from my heat was still buzzing in my veins all rational thoughts flew out the window, and things just escalated from there. 

Before I could say 'Mate' both our shirts were on the floor and he had pinned me down on the bed in the room. I moaned out loudly when his fingers skillfully ran up my spine and slipped under my bra. Arching my back I brought my hips up to his and he groaned before kissing me harder. Digging my nails into his back I dragged them down his shoulder blades and to his lower back, he grunted out in pleasure and in return he dragged his hand over my stomach and upwards towards my chest. 

"We need to stop" he whispered in my ear, but the lust in our veins caused us to do the exact opposite. Flipping us over, I dragged my lips over his jawline and down his throat. He shivered and pulled me closer to his body, his hands then burying themselves in my hair. 

"Dakota" he breathed out and I looked at him "We need to stop" he whispered and I stopped, sitting up right, I looked every where but him.

"Look at me" he whispered, but I refused. Suddenly I was on my back again and his black orbs were glaring into mine.