Heated kisses and dirty words(11)

"What do you mean you don't want to tell Tessa and them about us being mates?" I asked him, anger bubbling in my heart.

"Dakota-" he said but I moved away from him, again I didn't get far before he grabbed my wrist and yanked me into his chest. The sparks running through the both of us as I straddle his lap.

"It's not that I don't want to show you off and be with you-"

"What then?" I asked and he sighed.

"I just want to wait before we announce it to them. We still have to figure out if you're coming me with me-"

"Duh, why would I stay?" I frowned.

"True but I just need to sort things out here and at my pack and when everything is done we tell them" he said and I looked at him.

"Why are you hiding me?" I asked softly.

"I'm not, dammit Dakota, I want to shout it from the rooftops but I just feel a lot has happened right now. With Tessa and Matt and Bradley's mate who is having complications. I just don't want to add more to their plates. I'll tell them when things have calmed down a bit" he said and I pouted slightly.

Maybe it was for the best, then Bradley won't cause drama and my secret can remain a secret?

"And besides I find it very sexy to hide our little relationship. Its thrilling to sneak around and be discreet. It's like you're my dirty yet very satisfying secret" he smirked as he pulled me closer.

"Are you already addicted? We haven't even done anything" I whispered and he gave me a cocky smile.

"I've already told you that I'm addicted to you. You're like a drug, love" he whispered as his face came closer.

"Drugs are bad for you" I smiled and he groaned.

"Hmm true, but it's he bad things in life that are normally the most thrilling" he says and I snorted before he pulled my lips to his and stole my breath.

His fingers pressed into my lower back as he pulled me tighter into him and I groaned. He really needs to stop kissing me like this. I sighed in satisfaction when his hands ran up my back and burried themselves in my hair. The kiss wasn't as rushed as the one we had this morning and he was taking his sweet time. Getting agitated by his gentleness I groaned and fell back onto my back, pulling him along so that he was on top of me.

"Someone's eager" he chuckled and I snorted.

"Be quiet and kiss me or stop" I said and he smirked.

"You don't want me to stop though" he whisper against my skin. Groaning I exposed my neck more so that he had more access. 

Was it bad that we couldn't keep our hands off each other? Was I being to slutty and easy? It's just that with him I felt content,  I know it's crazy. I just met the guy and all that stuff. See this is why Lycans don't like mates, they make us do weird things.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he sat up.

"What?" I frowned.

"What are you thinking about? I can feel that you're distracted" he chuckled.

"Is this normal?" I asked and he frowned.
"What? Kissing?" He joked.

"No" I poked him in his bicep and he winked. "I meant us" I said slowly and he frowned.

"What about us?"

"Aren't we moving to fast?" I frowned as he chuckled.

"We're moving everything but fast, love. Mates usually jump each other as soon as they find one another. Take Tessa and Matthew for an example. She's already marked and mated and they've been together for a week. And Bradley and Emily the day after he met her they mates each other" he said and I nodded.