Love bites and hidden kisses(12)

As soon as I entered Tessa's bedroom my heart stopped. Clothes were scattered all aroung the room. On the bed, on thr floor, on the desk, on the cupboard handle there was even a small pile on the windowsill's edge.

"What the hell happened in here?" I asked picking up a glittering skirt.

"Gemma" was all Tessa mumbled, looking around I tried to find her.

"Uh, Tessa where are you?" I asked and suddenly her head popped up from between the mountains of clothes.

"What's going on?" I asked as I plopped down beside her.

"There's a party in town one of my college friends are throwing and we're going, I just can't find anything to wear that satisfies Gemma, Matt and myself. Gemma wants me to show skin, Matt wants me to show absolutely nothing and I want to be comfortable" she sighed and I smirked.

"Gem what are you wearing?" I asked and Gemma smiled.

"I'm wearing a olive green bodycon dress with black heels" she smiled and I nodded the green suites her tan skin and blonde hair well.

"Okay Tess do you have like an idea of what you want to wear?"

"Not a dress or a skirt" was all she said. Getting up from the bed I started going through all the clothes. Smiling I pulled out a pair of grey, ripped skinny jeans ans chucked it her way.

"Jeans!" Gemma whined.

"Yup, and this" I pulled out a red, spaghetti strapped velvet top that only showed a tiny bit of you abdomen and the straps crossed at the back.

"Oh my gosh that was so easy, I love it! Thank you!" Tessa cheered and hugged me.

"No, probs" I grinned.

"What are you wearing?" Gemma asked and I shrugged.

"Don't know if I'm going?"

"Duh of course you are what else would you do?" Tessa asked and then suddenly a short black dress was thrown into my lap.

"Wear your faded denim jacket and your Vans and you'll be good to go" Gemma said and I smirked. It's interesting to see how our taste in clothes differ.

"Who else is going? David and Matt?" I asked.

"Yeah and probably Bradley, Emily and Ryder" Tessa shrugged.

"Right, Em is pregnant though will Bradley allow her to go?"

"As long as she stays with him he'll be fine. And we're sorry about him Kota, he's being an arse per usual" Tessa sighed.

"Yeah, well doesn't bother me" I said and tightened my pony tail.

"The fuck- is that a hickey!" Gemma said and shoved my hands away from my neck and pushed my head to the side.

"Wait let me see!" Tessa said and I groaned.

"No-"

"That is a hickey Kota. Those are hickeys there are three!" Tessa said and poked one.

"I don't know wh-"

"Who gave you these?" Gemma asked and I blushed.

"When are we leaving for the party?" I asked and they snickered.

"Don't change the subject who gave you- was that why it took you so long to get to the door! Was he in therr giving them to you!" Gemma squealed.

"What no! Guys these are probably just some bug bites or a rash or something! They're not hickeys! Just be rational who is going to give me hickeys? Bradley?" I asked and they pouted.