Is it time now? Please let it be(29)

Dakota

I glared at Theo as he ate his spaghetti and drinking his water acting all innocent.

"Can I help you Dakota?" He asked, his stare playful and amused.

"Yeah you can give my patrols back" I sighed.

"And let you wonder off into thr forest by accident and then "stumbling" into Ryder again?" He raised a brow and I groaned.

"You guys are treating me like a child!" I whined.

"You're acting like one" Zeke chuckled and I huffed.

"Just until-"

"Don't if I hear that sentence again I'm strangling myself" I snapped.

"Isn't that what Ryder tried to do?" Mia snapped as she entered and I growled lowly. She has been going on about this for days now. Never stopping.

"Mia that is enough. Dakota loves Ryder and she has every right to persue him. We aren't going to be together so get over it" Theo sighed and shot her a look of annoyance.

"I want the best-"

"That would be Ryder. Drop it now" Theo added and continued eating his lunch.

"Hey hoes guess who's home!" Elliot called from the doorway and I giggled.

"Hey!" I gave him a quick hug and he narrowed his eyes.

"Why is she so happy?" He asked and I nudged him in his side. 

"Her mate is lurking around in thr forest "protectin" her" Mia snapped and Elliot frowned.

"Why are you so sour about it? Are you in love with Ryder or something?" Elliot asked and he mouth fell open, all of us turned and faced her.

"That actually makes sense" Zeke snarled and my heart clenched for him. "You're jealous and that's why you keep nagging Kota. What were you planning? Make her leave him and then you'll go heal his wounds?" Zeke snapped and her face paled.

"What no! Don't be ridiculous" she stuttered and Zeke narrowed his eyes.

"Mia are you in love with my mate?" I snarled and she scoffed.

"I'm not so desperate for love, there's no way I'll stoop as low as to go for a Lycan killer" she snapped and I saw red. Grabbing her around her throat I shoved her hard against the wall.

"Shut the fuck up. You know nothing, okay! Don't you dare speak about Ryder like that ever again! You know shit so keep your mouth shut!" I dropped her and she glared at me.

"You're just like him, maybe you should be with him. You're not good enough for Theo with an attitude like that" she coughed and I was about to lunge for her again when Elliot and Theo held me back. They were struggling to keep me under control.

"Mia you have crossed the line. Insult Ryder all you want but you don't insult Dakota. Not my family. It's a good thing I didn't mark you yet because you've just shown your true colors. And I'm sorry to tell you but I don't like them. It's over between us, get your stuff out if my room and go back to your sister's" Zeke snapped and she gulped.

"Zeke babe, please, I was mad-"

"I don't care you insulted my cousin and an alpha." He glared at her and she spun around in her heel, tears already falling.

"What a bitc" I snapped and the guys released me.

"I'm sorry Kota" Zeke sighed and rubbed his temples, sighing I walked over ti him and wrapped my arms around his waist.