Feeling of brokenness (26)

Ryder

I couldn't help it. I couldn't fight it. The anger was burning straight through my body. The fury was creeping into my system like poison from a snake in its prey. The rage was building up in each and ever cell of my being and I had to let it out. I couldn't fight the urge to rip his thro-

"Ryder what the hell happened mate?" Eli asked as I stumbled into the camp.

"I don't-"

"You look like you've been attacked by rogues or something" he said and I glanced down at myself. I was covered in blood, scratches and cuts.

"I vaguely remember falling down a slope or something" I said and he frowned.

"How- what the hell?" He frowned even more and I sighed.

"I don't know. I just saw red and I was going ballistic and just I wasn't thinking straight"

"Why not? What the hell happened?" He snapped the last word and I sighed.

"I-"

"Ryder" he growled and I sighed. Leaning against a tree I slid down the trunk and brought my knees up to my chest. I glanced at my knuckles as he joined me, they were bloody and already forming black and purple bruises.

"So?" He asked and I sighed, closing my eyes the scene played out in front of me.

She was busy helping two women with a few pups when he showed up. I could tell from the distance that he was an alpha. The way he carried himself, the way he stood tall and proud he waa screaming power. Then he did it. He snuck his arms around her waist from behind and she giggled. She actually fucking giggled. He was about to kiss her when she dodged him and hope bloomed in my chest but it died straight afterwards. When she grabbed his hand and lead him away from the pups.

I could tell from his posture that he was smug and I could tell from hers that she was smitten. She lead him around the corner and behind a small, run down wall. And that's when my heart shattered into tiny little pieces. He kissed her.

And she kissed him back.

There was no shyness in that kiss, no blushing or innocence. That was a demanding, passionate and hot kiss. There was no innocence in her movements like when she kissed me. No, she was comfortable and was touching him just as much as he was touching her. I could tell by the type of kiss that this wasn't the first time they kissed. No, you only kissed like that after plenty of others.

I was dying with each second but I couldn't tear my eyes away. Was she thinking of me when she kissed him. Was she comparing us in her head? Was he better? I gulped as his hands slipped down her back and he squeezed her arse, she pulled away and chuckled. Before hopping up and wrapping her legs around his waist. The kissed again but they were interrupted by another male right before she was about to slip her hands under his shirt. I swear on my soul if some kinky threesome shit was going to happen I was going to loose my shit.

Fortunately the other guy told him off and he left after he gave her another kiss. When he left I noticed that the newcomer resembled Dakota and I realized he was family and my nerves settled down.  I decided to leave so I dropped from my spot and began walking back. That's when he appeared. He came walking out from between the trees and was walking straight towards me.

Something was screaming at me to run but the anger caused me to stay rooted in thr spot. I wasn't trespassing he can't attack me. He was strong and lean and I knew I shouldn't push him if it wasn't necessary. He froze when he caught my scent and instantly those blue eyes that was staring into hers a while ago was now staring at me. His hair was still disheveled from her hands running through it and he had a love bite on his neck under his jawline.