Our Gaurdian Angel (25)

Dakota

I was busy helping Mia and Lira making breakfast when Mia suddenly grinned at me.

"What?" I asked and she smirked.

"I owe you" she said and I frowned.

"Owe me what?" I asked.

"An I told you so!" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"I don't under-"

"Oh, come on we both saw you and Theo kissing in the forest yesterday...multiple times" she smirked and I froze.

"You what?"

"We saw you two...having a game of tongue action" she smirked and I groaned.

"Why do you always make it so weird....can't you just say were were having a heated kiss?"

"Because we both know that was far more than a heated kiss" she smirked and I groaned.

"So when did this happen?" Lira asked and I glanced at her.

"A few days ago" I sighed.

"Like the same day we sat on the wall and I told you to touch him?" Mia asked and I nodded my head.

"So you actually listened?"

"I didn't touch him, we argued and then he kissed me and things escalated from there" I sighed and she grinned.

"Morning" Zeke muttered as he entered and kissed Mia on her cheek.

"Theo and Dakota are a thing now!" She announced and Zeke glanced at me, I ducked my head and hid my flaming cheeks.

"Really Mia, it's six in the morning and you're already shouting?" Theo muttered as he entered the kitchen and my entire body hummed in response to his voice.

"Well-" she was about to begin arguing when Zeke silenced her by placing his hand over her mouth.

"Be quiet they're going to have a moment" he whispered and she instantly shut up. Rolling my eyes I turned to look at Theo who was standing right beside me.

"Hi" I whispered and he smirked.

"Morning Kotes" he grinned as I scoffed at his nickname. "You can't scoff at me, we're supposed to be having a moment" he whispered and I scoffed again.

"Dakota" he warned and I chuckled.

"You can't just arrange a moment, it's not like booking for a doctor's appointment" I smirked and he grinned.

"I know, just thought it would shut Mia up for a while. She keeps staring at us" his eyes moved over my head to look at Mia. She narrowed her eyes at him and was about to say something when a man tumbled into the room.

"Alpha" he said and Theo tensed up, without thinking I rubbed up and down his back to sooth him. He relaxed and smiled down at me.

"Yes?" He asked and his Gamma responded.

"There are five Lycans waiting in the foyer" he said and we both froze. Theo instantly grabbed my hand and we both ran to the foyer, I knew Zeke and them would follow. Once inside the foyer we both stopped and looked at the Lycans. Two women and three males the one looks to be about ten.

"This is Alpha Theo and our soon to be Luna" the man said and then left.

"Alpha" the oldest lady said and she stepped forward. "We have traveled far in the hope to join your pack" she said and I smiled.

"Of course, you're Lycan we wouldn't ever send you away" Theo said and she smiled in relief.

"This is Alpha Zeke and Luna Mia, they are the Alpha pair of one pack and then I am the Alpha of the other. You can koin either one, it doesn't matter" Theo said and she nodded. Then she looked right at me.