•Jungkook X SinB•

Story idea goes to: @fluffy_umji

SinB was practicing her dancing until Jungkook knocked on the door. He gave her a letter so she opened it.

Dear Eunbi,

I'm sorry to say but you will be moving to a different company. They are debuting a girl group soon so you will be a new member. Don't worry, their building is a 5 minute walk from ours so you'll see the boys pretty often. I wish you success in your new group, Gfriend.

From: Bang Si Hyuk

"What is it?" Jungkook asks, trying to read the letter.

SinB looks at him, "I'm moving companies."

"But why?"

"They are debuting a girl group so I'm the new member." She said, sadly.

"Oh, well congratulations." Jungkook fakes a smile.

"I'll miss you guys, especially you."

"We will miss you too." He hugs her. "Let's go tell everyone else." He leads her to the other boys.

---

"What?!" Taehyung screamed.

"I'm sorry guys." SinB pouts, "But hey, on the bright side, I'll be 5 minutes away."

"Your going to Source Music?" Jin asks, shocked.

"Uh yea, how did you know?"

"Don't tell but I really like one of the girls there, Sowon. You'll probably be in the same group as her." Jin laughs.

"Your secret is safe with me." She winks. "I gotta go." She hugs everybody one by one, and finally a group hug.

Before she left, cJungkook calls out, "Wait SinB! I need to tell you something!"

SinB didn't hear him so she left. Namjoon patted his back, "Its okay, you'll tell her eventually."

Jungkook was left alone. 'I should of told her when we were alone. I'm so stupid' He thought. 'Be patient, Jungkook. The time will come, just like what Jin said.'

---

3 years later

Jungkook fixed his tie, then his hair, then his suit, then his tie again. He was nervous. It was first time in 3 years, he would see his crush again, aka SinB.

"Chillax Jungkook, you look fine." Jimin says while fixing his own hair.

"Are you sure?" He turns towards Jimin.

"Yes, I'm sure. Is this about SinB?" Jimin smirked. Jungkook nodded his head, nervously.

"She will be shocked, JK. She will."

---

BTS sat in their seats, just in time for Gfriend's performance. During the whole performance, Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off of her. 'I'm proud of you, SinB.' He thought and smiled.

When they finished, they all clapped. His members was also proud of them. They came from a small company just like them, but their hard work paid off.

He met SinB's eye contact while she got off the stage. They both smiled at each other and SinB managed to give a small wave to him.

"See? I told you there is nothing to be worried about." Jimin teases me.

"Do you think I'll be able to meet her backstage?" He asked.

"Yea, I'm pretty sure. Bang PD will probably let you anyway."

"Okay, thanks."

---

'EXO'

'Seventeen'

'Apink'

'Red Velvet'

'Aha! Gfriend' Jungkook thought as he passed by the waiting rooms. He knocked on their door and waited.

To his luck, SinB was the one who opened the door.

"Oh Jungkook! What are you doing here?" She asks, surprised.

"Just wanted to say hi." He gave a shy smile.

She returned a smile, "I missed you."

"Me too, and SinB?"

"Yea?"

"I wanted to tell you that I really like y-" He gets cut off by SinB kissing his cheek. "I know."

"You do?"

"It's pretty obvious." She laughs. "And yes, I'll be your 여자친구 (girlfriend)."

"How did you know I was going to ask you that?"

"I know, Jungkook. I've been around you for too long."

He grins, "Thank you for everything."

•••

"One love.
One heart.
One destiny."

•••

Sorry for this trashy one shot ;) the next one shot will be Eunkook 💕

PS: I didn't read it over so sry if there is any mistakes XD