•Umji X Yoongi•

Brief introduction:

Yoongi and Umji were a team but lost against the others so their punishment is to go on a sky walk

"I'm scared, oppa...." Umji says as they go up to the top of the tower.

"Relax Umji, It'll be fine." The elevator opens and the two step out. They wait to get their harnesses on but it starts to pour.

Umji looks up from her phone once hearing rain pouring. "It's raining! I never knew I would be so happy for it to rain!"

"Awww, I really wanted to do it." Yoongi says, staring through the glass windows. He walks to the glass door and opens it slowly. However, the wind was blowing hard and smacked the raindrops onto him, soaking him completely.

Umji starts laughing. "Loser!"

Yoongi slams the door shut and shakes his hair out, spraying Umji with the rain.

"Hey!"

"Hey? Excuse me, missy, are you speaking informal to me?" Yoongi wraps his wet body with hers. Umji tries to push him away but his grip on her is too tight.

After waiting 20 minutes, the sky finally starts to clear up, replacing the once cloudy city with a gorgeous summer sunshine. The two and camera crew finally gets strapped in. The staff goes out first, making sure it's dry. They give them a nod and Yoongi grabs Umji's hand and leads her outside.

They get attached to the building so that they won't fall. Yoongi steps onto the sky walk and motions to Umji to join him but she shakes her head.

"I'm scared!"

Yoongi takes her hand and forces her to step onto the platform. Umji immediately crouches down and starts whining. Instead of helping her, Yoongi starts laughing and teasing her.

"Come here, baby Umji." Yoongi says in a voice that you would use with little kids.

"I can't, I'm going to fall off!"

"No you aren't, see? I'm not falling off." Yoongi walks to the edge and spread out his arms.

"O my gosh, don't do that! Come back here!"

Yoongi jumps near the edge of the platform. Umji cries out in fear.

"Oppa, stop!"

Yoongi smiles and grabs Umji by the waist, making her stand up. "Let Oppa help you."

The pair slowly takes a step before a blast of wind hits them in the face. Umji wobbles a bit, making her have a mental breakdown.

"I really can't do this anymore." Umji cries. Tears roll down her face because of how scared she is. Yoongi tightens his grip on her and kisses her tears.

"I believe in you." Yoongi says.

Umji closes her eyes because if she sees the view any longer, she might throw up. Yoongi secretly leads her to the edge. He takes out his phone and opens the camera.

"Smile Umji!" She opens her eyes and forces herself to smile before realizing they are right on the edge.

"I told you not to do this!"

Yoongi takes more pictures and Umij surprisingly gets used to the view.

"Isn't it nice out here?" Yoongi says.

"If I wasn't scared for my life, then yes."

The sun starts to go down and the weather becomes colder. Umji shivers. They walk back inside where Umji lies on the ground

"I'm never going do something like this ever again." She declares.

The week after that they lose again. They spin the wheel and find out what their punishment this time is. Bungee Jumping.

"Why is it always us?" Umji asks once they reaching to the platform where they would jumping off.

"Because you're on my team." Yoongi replies, earning a hit from Umji.

The instructor once agains puts them into their safety gear and attaches them to the bungee rope. "Ready?" He asks.

Umji shakes her head. Yoongi pulls her to the edge but Umji shuts her eyes. "I swear I'm going to get a heart attack one day."

"I'll be here to save you then."

Yoongi holds Umji's hand tightly as he counts down.

As they were about to jump, Umji steps back. "O my lord, I was about to fall off." Yoongi clutches his heart. If it was a second later, Yoongi would be already in the air.

"Sorry! Okay, I think I'm ready."

The two goes back onto the ledge and Yoongi does a re countdown.

"I love you, Umji!" Yoongi screams as they jump off.

•••

UMMM GFRIEND COMEBACK IS PERFECT I was not expecting the song to turn out like that but I love it! *ugly cries*

Choreo on point visual on point songs on point (love bug is so good reminded me of mic drop *cough cough*)

And CAN WE ALL APPRECIATE SOWON RAPPING IN LOVE BUG *chokes on water*